Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our system

3 posters

Go down

our system Empty our system

Post by moh Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 am

I think thi topic is too vast to be discussed on the net,or to be inclosed between the walls of university,it is our corrupted system;the system we live under its rule is much like a jobless drunk man;the system that disowend his sons and pushs them to die in the sea every singel day trying to reach the other shore;the system who lookdown to his scolars and send them to lik shooes for a job;and what job!!!! if it is in an office;u have to "hit the bruch" for your boss;and if it is on the feald;u have to put your dignity apart;if u do'nt accept bribe and live whith your salry;u will end the month with a cridit book,
our system calls CHINEES in every opportunity even for diging a hole or making a road;one day;our children will study CHINEES at scools instad of ARABIC.and you will make SOOCHY weding party instad of the dear CHORBA even if it is old fashion;
our system has more then two million sequer kilomiters;but build apartements of two rooms with foure sequer miteres;!!!!! na7ekmek1

if BELMHIDI;ZABANA;MOHAMED BOUDRASS....... and all MEN who died for this dear country new that one day there will such a system; I am sure they will do the same thing they did becouse they are LIVING in the paradies that they died for;not like us;living in corruption we find;
ALLAHOMA ORZOGNA ACHAHADA.
moh
moh

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

our system Empty Re: our system

Post by Hush Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

Aren't we part of the system?! I think the problem is in the governors as well as the governed. The problem is not only the one who takes the bribe, but the one who gives it too, the problem is not only the Chinese who came to invest here, but it is the Algerian who takes his many to a Swiss Account., the problem is in the surface as well as deep within! Should we be pessimist then? No at all, we should start the change, whether it succeeds or not is not of our business since we're going to be asked before God only about what WE have done, not about what the others have done or about have we succeeded or not! So what is important is the deeds not the results.

Let's get deep in the system and do what we have to do! Don't live like the Teacher in The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born. Let's make a change...
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by moh Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 am

NAY MADAME, 'TS NIETHER WORDS A TONGUE MAY UTTER,NOR FLAGS RISED UPON HEADS.
the situation-I blive- is bigger than me and you.the system we are involved in is an inurmouss monster that swalows every attempt to change.where is MOHAMMED BOUDIAFF,BEN HAMOUDA,and many other figuers who dare thinking about changing realities,sympathique realities.I am not caord dear lady,but what for?I vote in every occassion,I preserve public properties,and I will go to pass the millitary service in few days(don't remember me).and What next,forme a political party in order to change?????
I dream of getting a job next year.but the climax rises by the fact that I am a ZAWALI charecter.what do you say?

waiting...
moh
moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Mon May 18, 2009 1:35 am

Hush wrote: we should start the change, whether it succeeds or not is not of our business since we're going to be asked before God only about what WE have done, not about what the others have done or about have we succeeded or not! So what is important is the deeds not the results.

You haven't got the point! It doesn't matter if you succeed in making the change or not, what matters is your the attempt! The change I mean start from yourself, from oneself and not from the others, if we're not able to change ourselves how could we change the others or the universe! The people you mentioned won't be mentioned if they didn't try the change, and do ou think they failed? I think not!

Mohamed don't feel you've the universe on our shoulders 'cause it's not this way we bring anything good. Do you think it's better when we're depressed and desperate? You're but aching yourself instead of being useful. Sometimes we try to be pessimist in order to escape responsibilities, be it concious or unconscious!

You talked about the military service and not being wealthy, I am going just to say that rely on Allah and make your way ahead, if it's a must to go through the military service then do it, it's not the end of the world! You're still young so don't kill yourself alive. With all my respect
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by moh Wed May 20, 2009 12:11 am

thank you a lot MR/MISS/MRS HUSH.I really appreciate the words you have wrote.I really felt them like comming from the depth of your vertuess heart.I confess that perhaps I have being depressed a bit latelly.it may be the UNCONSCIOUS reason behind my tone.
you have no idea what I have been through body.for me,life had never been a sweet dream,it is always the same nightmere.whatever,it is like that,take it or leave it,yet I have never gave up.my dear mother always tells me:"zhar echbab mor elbab" and even if I'm not chbab,I do blive her.I feel like I'm a good man,and I'm sure God will never let me as long as I ask him for help and mercy.
and for you dear "DR PHIL",I wish you all the best.. Smile
moh
moh

Back to top Go down

Post by moh Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 am

as far as we are a part of this holly nation,I blive we have a duety towards it.our system,as a matter of fact,is advensely corrupted,and it needs an urgent surgery.
if you are the presedent of the country,or let's say someone of a hight powerful position,what would you do to make it a better place to live?
moh
moh

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

We're all chichidodos, we're always trying to find bad in the others, we're always trying to make the problem outside, yet it's inside! the change should start within. I do agree with Hush in that

Moh Power corrupts and to be president means to be corrupted, unless you're Omar Benou Alkhatab! It's a matter of faith I guess, if you feel the presence of God and that he's the one who's watching you you will be a good ruler, otherwise... !!!
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum