Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer

+2
sandrilla
Hush
6 posters

Go down

classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer Empty classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer

Post by V Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 pm

under the current circumstances;no magister, i heard that the classic students will complete there studying with master with the Lmd students, but plz can u tell me ;will it gonna be the same opportunity for the poor graduated classic students of the next year. i mean will they gonna take thier master with or without a test. and will the managers goona take the whole classic classes.or just a little and plz aproximately how many? i'm quite confused as this topic is. help me by answering plz .provide me with any sort of infms plz. I preciate that. we are of peace always.
V
V

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer Empty Re: classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer

Post by TheUkrainian Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 pm

For + info , contact the admission office 
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer Empty Re: classic system or LMD:what is the fate of the classic system of the next yaer

Post by sandrilla Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello!
I think LMD is the winner!!heheheheheh!
Well, for CLAS students it's the same, when making a contest they take only 8 or 9! If they will join some Clas students to the Master they will take only 8 or 9!!! So,the same!!
For LMD students, a lot of students have the chance to pass, at least 50% !!!!And when they finish their Master, they have the right to teach in high schools more than Clas students!!Ohhh
Am I wrong?! So, LMD winsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! 3yit1 9raya drefdref
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm

In the Lotto the prize to win is more than a billion dollars! It's alluring yet if more than one person wins they'll have to share the prize! Imagine we have one billion winner in the lotto how much would they take? One dollar each!

==> Doctors to be...
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by haku Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

hello Sandi
pricesses are not selfish - as i have always known- laugh as much as you can but be careful .... laughs of underestimation dig wrinkles on your " innocent face" princess Very Happy
haku
haku

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello Haku!!!!
First, I'm Classic student!!!!!!!!!!!!!
second, I'm laughing at the ironic situation we're in!!!!!!!!!!
third, sorry you misunderstood me!!!!!!!!!!
hypo2 dégage1 bka1 3yit1
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

For + info : www.google.com 
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 am

I think since there are few classic system' students are left ( I mean since there will be no more of them in the future) the Ministry will try to mix them with LMD students, propably not all of them in their fist year of graduation but I'm sure the QUALIFIED ones will sure complete their studies.
I wish all the best of the Algerian students.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by haku Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 am

you are welcome sandy
haku
haku

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I wish the best for all of us, CLAS or LMD students!!! Good Luck!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

TheUkrainian wrote:For + info : www.google.com 

For those who are opposing the decision , the advice of searching on Google engine is like drefdref

ma'ahma'ah ma'ahma'ah ma'ahma'ah

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 pm

THYANKS Guermoud Hadiya THAT IS THE SPIRITE TOTALLY
V
V

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down