Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A problem with L.M.D System.

5 posters

Go down

A problem with L.M.D System. Empty A problem with L.M.D System.

Post by glourious Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello friends and mates...

I hate to bring bad news, but I have read in the newspaper that L.M.D students who got their first degree(the License..) are not accepted to participate in competitions to get a job. the reason is, as they say, that three years of study are not enough to get a job!!!!

The other thing that L.M.D. students who want to continue their study and apply for the Master, they have to bring this certificate of " Good behavior" and other crazy certificates...

I'm not sure of any of these information, but my guess is they're true.

If you have any extra information or comments please go ahead, I'm worried..are we studying in vain?

best regards.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

A problem with L.M.D System. Empty Re: A problem with L.M.D System.

Post by Peacemaker Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am

I'm worried..are we studying in vain? !!!!!!!!!!

I believe that We are NOT studying in vain brother ! We are getting Adjr for each new information , we are learning new things in life & about life and ......and....and........a lot of wonderful things.
Be optimistic and think of the positive side , keep your faith higher . We've just to believe in distiny, God's Mektub and do our best, then everything will be great inshaAllah.

Good luck in life for us all
Peace
Peacemaker
Peacemaker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

You are right Peacemaker, we have to belive in God's distiny.....we are "fi lhawa sawa" glorious..

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Come on people! I'm not talking about me or you. I'm talking about FACTS,I mean what's really going on with the system?
With all due respect to you and your opinions, I just can't walk without looking where I'm going. I bet you that more than 80% of the L.M.D students don't know how this system works, or even how to pass to the 2nd year...no one knows!! not even the teachers. so...I'm only saying that if no one care or appreciate to guide as, we shouldn't only count on God providence and "sleep over it" .If we didn't "fight" for our rights and to improve our situations –believe me- no one will care for us.

And by the way I'm opening a new topic ,to provide our brothers and sisters with information(the little one that we know!) about this system ,and you're invited to help doing that.

And remember: "GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES"
PEACE
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

A problem with L.M.D System. 7386 Relax Glourious, I'm with you but what to do? this is Algeria, but remember God help us when we study and work harder, we have nothing to do just studying and waiting......by the way thanks for the new topic. A problem with L.M.D System. 402770

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 pm

A problem with L.M.D System. Icon_neutral well..! I surely hope so A problem with L.M.D System. Icon_rolleyes !..for me and for all of you

I only tried "to open the closed door"
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello dear friend,
Hello everybody,
Well, we are the 1st students in LMD system. Now we r in the 3rd yr, but look my friend.
The LMD system is not sth ambiguous and since our government is pushing it toward to make it successful, so don't worry abt that bro.
I would like to explain sth for u.
U may know that GLOBALISATION is in every detail in our lives.
Education systems were not far from it, so the LMD system came to unify the whole world's systems of education. U can move during ur 2nd yr (for example) to France, Italy, Uk may be, and u can carry on studying there (since ur modules r the same everywhere). and classical system in Algeria will end up shortly just bcz many other countries will not accept it anymore.
Algeria was obliged to ride this wave of LMD, otherwise the rest of the world will not accept its certificates and its post graduated students.
These r some feautures of the LMD system and this what should be set.
Let me say sth else, I knew that (we) in Blida have TDs only and we r different from what they r teaching in Boumerdes (for example).
N.B: In Boumerdes now there r students who r studying in 1st yr Master.
We don't have same modules and even same syllabus (different timetables, different modules ...), and even this year, we used to study 2 hrs/session and this yr 2nd yr LMD r studying 1:30 h/session. U c !
It's quite normal to change some things if they r unnecessary.
Anyway, this is head of departments' job.
So I think u have to be optimistic bcz even our government is paying much attention to LMD system.
When we came to Eng department we felt like we r studying in South Africa may be. Like they r talking a lge that we can not understand. But day after day and thx to some people who were really helpful and some teachers (by the way) and even Zouhir who I do respect him a lot. We suffered a lot, now at least u can find someone u know and u can ask. We had new modules that even classical system could not help us and even teachers ... .
Anyway, sorry I think I'm talking too much .
Sorry again
Be optimistic bro, we r here to provide u help.
Do never give up.
Do ur best.
I wish u and for all students and teachers and all our univ best luck.
Ur bro N@CeR.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Yeah Nacer u r totally right ! bcz we were lost Glourious bcz we r the 1st LMD students but U r not suffering at least u can go to copy fac nd there u can find all what u need ( the lessons , polycope, exams ....etc ) . 4 the job u'll get ur destiny sooner or later ( just an advice Don't think abt Job . DO think abt Master)
ur Bro : Fouad
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 am

Yes my friends..I totally agree with you.
but a question to you my friend Nacerpro: do you think an Algerian, English,LMD' licence would be accepted equal to a british or frensh one?
I mean obviously the level is not equal at all but in terms of papers(diplomats) is it going to be the same,in your opinion?
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 pm

"These r some features of the LMD system and this what should be set".

Look my bro,
I didn't say that we are equal, but this doesn't necessarly mean that they r far away from us. It's the same language (English) we are studying. We can be better sometimes if we want to. Keep hope bro.
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

It was just me curious.!As long as I'm doing something, I'm satisfy with it,otherwise I'l be doing something else.
thanks a lot bro .I wish you not only to keep studing until the doctorate, but also to be one of the best graduates,and the same for all our LMD'family.
and if there will be any kind of problem-God forbid- in the future, I'm sure we'll be just fine as long as we have each other. A problem with L.M.D System. 402770
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by tellmemore Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 pm

THANKS GLOURIOUS
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL REALIZE YOUR DREAM
tellmemore
tellmemore

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:00 pm

but also to be one of the best graduates,and the same for all our LMD'family. Thank you for that dear friend.
But I think it's somehow selfishness. You wished only for LMD Family, don't forget abt Classical field bro. I know u didn't mean that exactly.
A problem with L.M.D System. Icon_wink Have a nice day, for u and for all our big family here.
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum