Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our system is fulling apart

Go down

Our system is fulling apart Empty Our system is fulling apart

Post by V Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 pm

IT is indeed an honor to be in your forume .I just have question if you may :!
It concern magister issues for the céme de la creme student (ie; les majors de promo;calassic system). How many students does the english departement takes every year ?! do the forth years that the student has studied taking into account or just the 3rd and final year . and my final question that many worried student have, it became a reason of failure, is what is the fate of the student of the classic system . THey deserve the traditional system to complete their magister studying . personally, i see that this new system fringed the previous.and is there any diffrence btw both of the systems?! we do not have a problem if this LMD system is compitent but can this system be successful while it failed in Europe ;no we are not seeing any. plz let us have a free stand to stand free . Plz answer my questions . we are dying and our soul lost the taste of studying with all these problems .give us a chance to be . thank you. cou7a gestounet mékestafé
V
V

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down