Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

choose ur Beloved or ur future

+24
golden heart
messi
sandrilla
cookie
Ismailos2
Homer simpson
akonalgeria
JOKER
louli
Big brother
burself
the youth
hope
glourious
faith forever!!
chinda
Ezinma
Clown
black_white
w_ch
Butterfly
Nounette
bilinda
Londonhbb
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Empty Re: choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by sandrilla Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, boys come and go......future doesn't!!! right girls? Am I wrong?!
Of course I'll choose my future, and after I establish it I may think about my man!!!!!!

sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Empty Re: choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by Ismailos2 Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 pm

So, you only wanna choose a pretty girl ?? I take it as looks mean more to you than personality ! You shallow **** hehe x Trust me, it's not always about Looks !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

My friend! I said GOOD and pretty!
Ithink what the our Prophet said about choosing a wife is clear!
her money, her noble descent, her beauty, and for her religious commitement ( my translation!)
I think choosing wife for her beauty in not weird! anyway! personally I hope to find a woman that have all thses qualities, eventhought I know there is non
wish you the same Ismailos2
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Hehe ! I always say that we the men have the right to choose a woman for her beauty, and women themselves can choose men for their MONEY ! It's a win-win for both, eh ?!
I'm poor, and yet I scored a very pretty girl lol ! That's ironic, innit ? or lucky I guess lmao xx
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello,

There's just one thing that keeps bugging me; how do we know that the woman we choose is beautiful? According to the saying:" beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Thus, the only one who's seeing that girl beautiful is YOU. She might not be that pretty to the rest of the world. Besides, is this beauty everlasting? does it give us the ultimate thing we're all seeking (happiness)? For me (you may think that I'm talking like a geek) the beauty is the beauty of the soul...
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Well if you see the girl you're dating as "PRETTY" but she is not pretty to the rest of the world, then you're SMITTEN ! You're in love with her soul ! But there are certain universal standards that define beauty and that can't be dismissed !

Determinants of male physical attractiveness

- Facial features
- Symmetry
- V-shaped torso and muscularity
- Height and erect posture
- Hairiness
- Variability in preferences

Determinants of female physical attractiveness

- Facial alignment
- Signals of youth
- Breast size
- Proportion of body mass to body structure
- Waist-hip ratio
- Height
- Long legs
- Prototypicality as beauty
- Skin tone

Let's not kid ourselves here, we all try and chase pretty women ! It's shallow, superficial ! But we can't help it !

And about your saying : Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which means that different people possess different standards of beauty and that not everyone agrees on who is beautiful and who is not. This is the first stereotype or aphorism that evolutionary psychology has overturned. It turns out that the standards of beauty are not only the same across individuals and cultures, they are also innate. We are born with the notion of who’s beautiful and who’s not !!
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm

No comment choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Icon_scratch
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 pm

I wish you'd said something !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

I've always been amazed how little babies evaluate the beauty of the face...They just look at you for sometime...& If you are not good looking they just cry are try to ecape from you..hehehe

I think the same is hapening with us when we grow...we'll still have that same evaluative eyes

(little babies always scared of me choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 756 ...don't know why? choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 52145 )
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

hehehe ! You're a good looking bloke, Glourious Wink I bet babies love you :p !
Well, we all care about the "social contract", if people say you're smart, you'd say they're nice ! If they say you're handsome, you'd say they're a people person, they're complimentary ! And so on !!
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by golden heart Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

hi london .. i wanna say that u've chosen a good topic that is important for all of us and we may face it in our life...love and futur .............for me i'll choose my future ..why? let's say that im in love with someone ..then what ?im not sure that we gonna stay with eachother to the end i mean to merriage ( hada mektoub rabi) whereas a certain and amazing futur is waiting for me (4 sure)
so how i could miss it !!!!!!!!!!
thnkx
golden heart
golden heart

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by the bright queen Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:23 pm

mmmm.. I don't know what to say, since I do have the same problem right now, but if we choose our future, are we going to be happy? and satisfied? without the person we loved?,, and if we choose our beloved, can we achieve the goals we planned in our youth?? for me I don't know what to decide yet..because I'm between choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Confused...I'll answer you as soon as I'll find the best decesion choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Icon_smile ..but I really appreciate you posting this topic.. Thank you indeed choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 Icon_surprised.
choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 330741 choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 3 5116
the bright queen
the bright queen

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

u r wlkm guys
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Mates, if you want successful life, build it with your partner ( wife or husband ) ...Build your castle together stone by stone.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm

....Love can never keep me from pursuing my destiny and future....If this pursuit was abonded....It is because it wasn't a True LOve......
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am

WELL SAID , ABSOLUTELY RIGHT , I do support YOUR TALK BRYNE "ALL is Fair in Love & War" .Love is stronger than Destiny & Fate .

P.S : WELCOME TO UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3