Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

choose ur Beloved or ur future

+24
golden heart
messi
sandrilla
cookie
Ismailos2
Homer simpson
akonalgeria
JOKER
louli
Big brother
burself
the youth
hope
glourious
faith forever!!
chinda
Ezinma
Clown
black_white
w_ch
Butterfly
Nounette
bilinda
Londonhbb
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future Empty choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am

If u have to choose someday between your beloved and your future, what are u going to do if u know that your future is going to be destroyed by choosing the girl that you dreamed to marry her long nights and days here your mind will never forgive you because you also thought many times to make a good and serious plan for a perfect future . But in fact your emotions guided you to follow your heart and burn your thoughts and plans by the fire of your love and here you are trying to convince your self that you'll make another plan for another future .But in fact
the chance that u had, never comes again and the luck never knock your door that u wrote in it " I have chosen my love " . Or u r going to choose your future and say to your self " the human being is social by nature and as I loved before I'll love again " and here I made the decision that satisfy my selfishness because any human being should look to his business. But here and in fact you destroy your love and you said that I have pragmatical view to this life . In addition you didn't know that you destroyed the heart of your beloved that you were trying all the time to save it .
SO HERE WHAT U'LL CHOOSE UR BELOVED OR UR FUTURE ?!!!!
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future Empty Re: choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 am

4 me I'll choose my beloved so what abt U ?????????????????????!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am

4 girls Imagine the same nd decide Wink
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 am

well nice topic .freely speaking you can say that i almost was put in the same situation but of course i prefered my futur.and forever i will choose my futur nchallah,because when i die i want to face my God with concrete work even if i will destroy my heart and the heart of the one i love.do not jump on the conclusion that i 'am so harsh but you can say that i'am reasonable (though i'am so romantic person)
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Thank U 4 participation and I do respect ur opinion even I'm against .
what abt the others ?!!!!!!!!!!!! choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_eek
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

For Me , I'll Chose My Future Life Since !! Lovers Come And Go !! But We've Just One Life To Live !! And God Promesses Us To Be With The One We Love (In Live) In Paradise !! So, In All The Cases I'll Live With My Beloved !! So, Let Him For Paradise !! LooooooooL lol! Strange Girl !! jouliya
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm

ah good Idea Nounete thnx 4 participation
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Really nice topic..london..
For me, I'll choose my future.....may be because I don't have my beloved one yet, or I'm selfish, or......
I don't know, that's my opinion......
choose ur Beloved or ur future Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm

choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface the future for me is two people sharing the same path and being choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface 2gether in good and bad .Who said that yr beloved is going to get yr way to reach yr dreams and goals ?For me love means trust ,sacrifice from the two parts ; it is when u can encourage the other and give him hope to achieve his/her aims .From my humble experience love is an additional cause for better future just find the appropriate person who deserve yr sacrifice but believe me Allah has always better choices for choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface us . choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_redface
Butterfly
Butterfly

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Hello,
I do have several questions which I hope somebody will give me their answears...How could anybody know when he finds the REAL love?Should we rely only on our hearts ?Why should we put it this way "Future VS love"?Isn't love the past,present and the future?is it worth it to sacrifice your future over love?I wouldn't say I've been there;in such a situation inwhich I had to take this very vital decision,but I think it's better to choose the answear that you will not regret in the future.That way,you'll be thinking about the two things at the same time.Well,as I've said,I haven't been in this croosraods yet,so my opinion isn't reliable choose ur Beloved or ur future 972218 According to the Algerian saying:"Ask the experienced NOT the doctor"
Thank you all.Read you soon!
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Good Reply W_Ch !! You're Right !! I Agree With Your Opinion !! coooleuh
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by black_white Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Although i have never asked my self this question(the future or the beloved) but i think that the answer is so simple or at least we can make it so. you ll say how? well simply we shoudn't put our selves in such situation :we should'nt love (if love exists) before being sure that this is the one that we should love.put it simply we shouldn't love before marriage because there ll be always risk of loosing this beloved so it will be better to preserve it for the one who will continue and share his life withe you.
black_white
black_white

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh a love topic that's lovely choose ur Beloved or ur future 11127 Black-white please I wanna know where's the love button cause I haven't found mine and I wanna switch it off like you do choose ur Beloved or ur future 972218 As far as love is concerned you can't chose when to be in love nor who to love, don't we say to FALL in love? It's a kinda trap! Though everybody wanna fall in love, yaw la toul9ou bia'anfousikoum ila tahlouka choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_biggrin

Seriously I don't think they're always opposed, future and the beloved, but I believe love is all about pain! When you're in love rabi ykoun fel3oun!

What to chose? I chose my mother choose ur Beloved or ur future 943464

choose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_jokercolor Keep your smiles onchoose ur Beloved or ur future Icon_jokercolor
Clown
Clown

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Hey Clown !! Welcome Back !! I Liked Your Idea About """ Fall In Love Is Kind Of Trap """ coooleuh rombo1 mo7bat povroné snifou1
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

W_ch nd Black_white nd Clown I respect ur opinions but plz I didn't say that Love is always Vs Future nd I just said Imagine ur self in this situation nd make a decision .
I'm really grateful 4 ur participation mates .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Hello,

Oh! Honestly there are no daisies in winter and the sun hasn't shine for the last couple of days. But I guess a rose will do a pretty good job as well: Beloved, Future, Beloved, Future...No beloved.. well no Future... no, no halt beloved's better... oh!! I am run out of petals!!!

A good topic to ruminte over. As everyone said, I can't see the point where future and the beloved are opposed, but I'd rather say everything is written. Isn't it the beloved a future? A wondeful future.

Personally, I choose piety (Altaqwa) for Allah says: ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Well, it is really a nice and interesting topic. I asked myself this question;future or beloved,several times and the answer is future sometimes and the beloved other times. I think that the right answer depends on the one that i love; if he deserves i will sacrify not just my future but my life for him, but if he does not diserve the answer will be future of course.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

thank U so much chinda 4 ur objectivity . Nice reply 7achma
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

Future or beloved? .....well I already found my self in that situation And to be honest with you I chose my beloved......... although I had a well put plan for my future and every thing was exactly as I wanted it to be ........I fell in love and every thing changed ...At first I hesitated about choosing my loved one but later on when I decided to keep my beloved MY LIFE got better and better so I think that your beloved is your future
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

HAPPY for you Faith forever..not everybody is that lucky when it come to CHOOSING..!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

thnk U mates 4 sharing ur experiments .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:34 pm

well actually is with your beloved that you'll make your future
hope
hope

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

The future..the beloved..the question is with no easy answer.For what if you long for both and end up with non?
would it not be better not to choose and let be chosen.
A part of me likes to say of a future beloved!
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

thnx 4 ur opinion the youth ,but any person likes to plan his life better than let it random
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:52 am

Hello,
it's really interesting case, in my opinion it's better to choose the girl who go with your plan and you also respect her plan, and when u find this kind of girls, you will build your futur with her.
But to be honest, and to answer your question, i don't think i let my heart fall and destroy my plans, but i won't let my beloved for worldly reasons, for example work, or travel or money...if i leave her, i'll leave her for example family reasons, for example my parents if she won't accepte live with them.
But my future love will be one of my important plans, so i'll choose one who walk with me in same line; and together will build our future.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next