Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

choose ur Beloved or ur future

+24
golden heart
messi
sandrilla
cookie
Ismailos2
Homer simpson
akonalgeria
JOKER
louli
Big brother
burself
the youth
hope
glourious
faith forever!!
chinda
Ezinma
Clown
black_white
w_ch
Butterfly
Nounette
bilinda
Londonhbb
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Empty Re: choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by Londonhbb Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

ok thewolf hope u'll find who works with ur plan . But plz my topic is just abt to make u imagine the situation . plz be in the place I want u to be nd choose . I'm waiting ur reply bro .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Empty Re: choose ur Beloved or ur future

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Ok dear Londonhbb, you got me. choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Icon_biggrin it's really hard to choose, and i was thinking about te answer all the time, and i found that i'll follow my heart and go with my beloved.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 pm

..and live happily never after.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Life brinbs alot of changes,surprises.... Human being mood and nature are changeable... Today is your friend tomorrow is a friend of someone else , today she/he is your beloved the next day you are not sure about her/his feelings... So think about your future wife/husband withing your thinling about your future... believe in destiny...Be sure , noone is able to take something God give and noone is able to provide you something God take from you....
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Good One Clown !! You're Right They Are (And Me Too) Still Innocent !! Not Like You Man !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm

ah interesting ideas burself I do believe in destiny but I'm an important part from the destiny so I'm trying to make all the suitable plans to live the life I want
because each one can build his own destiny bro . ALLAH lets the choice 4 us to choose our path and in the same time the is the outcomes from him . Sometimes u consider them bad bu in fact they r all 4 make ur destiny better .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:05 pm

so burself if u r convinced just put ur self in the situation nd share us ur answer .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

.simply, my beloved is my future

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Of course im gonna take my FUTURE… it sounds batta wen u r making ur dreams true!!.... MEN?!!..So weird!.. I nava scheduled a man in my future plan.. it's cool like that.. no bothering at all… unless the beloved looks like the one in ur pic Londonhbb!!... lool (kidin!)…
no men+no men= What a FUTURE!!..
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm

hahahahaha, louli!!!! what a strenth!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

ok louli hope u'll reach to ur future alone . Enjoy it alone then . (Gud luck)
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

.simply, my beloved is my future

i am with u
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm

yea louli I trust U and I respect ur opinion toward ur future . Wish U all the best
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Still Choosing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I came late choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ! , I just want to say, for me ,if I had a beloved, I would choose my future of course ! , let's say I chose my beloved and lost my future and then what! , we keep staring at each other 24/7 or what !! with no future !! , that's why it's better to stay away , focus on future ! choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Herz = choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 Kopfschuettel ,,,,,, choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 170481 = choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 402770
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sun May 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes Joker at least u come to make a decision. hope u'll enjoy ur future !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sun May 30, 2010 11:45 pm

I won't chose none of them,  just ask spontaneously and you will make it  (( Offside ))  :p
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Sun May 30, 2010 11:49 pm

My future is my nice life!! my beloved? the source of all pains, I don't need him at all!!
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by akonalgeria Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 pm

well.it is iteristing topic since every one is conserned with.for me I choose my favorate girl to buib future to gether otherwise she will distroy it at the end.
akonalgeria
akonalgeria

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Homer simpson Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm

So HARD to decide choose ur Beloved or ur future - Page 2 7386
Homer simpson
Homer simpson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

I was wandering through some topics and this particular one has grabbed my attention! As I could see, most of you have a very wrong perception, it is so off ! the only person who made sense was "Butterfly" !! How in God's name you even think of choosing between love and future!? And by future I guess you all mean"Career" because sure as hell no one of you meant "wife, kids, meaning, success, happiness, peace of mind and so on ....."! Im one of those people who can't process by themselves, I need someone by my side who guides me, who shows me the right path when I lose sight of what truly matter. I need someone who will love me unconditionally and selflessly. Because that person can make my future BRIGHT and delightful ! My future would be doomed if I don't find the beloved one! Thank God, I have found her, and we're happily living together, and we're planning every step along the way TOGETHER ! I can't see myself without her! So, you can have BOTH, your future and the one, and together you can cross the world ! Call me a sensitive or a touchy feely person, but I think everyone needs that kinda love! And we all have a big amount of LOVE, and we have to find the right person to pass it onto them !
You can't imagine how women can be so helpful, so are men by the way lol Razz ! So both men and women need each other to function more accurately, efficiently and I don't know lol x
Chinda, you said that you'll give your beloved a chance, if he mess it up then you'll focus on your future! I think that only means giving up !! x
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm

akonalgeria wrote:well.it is iteristing topic since every one is conserned with.for me I choose my favorate girl to buib future to gether otherwise she will distroy it at the end.

You're so right AKON, you couldn't be more right ! Bless you mate xxx
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Most of people don't know that 0.5 + 0.5 = 1... and only one full mind can make the future.
0.5= good man
0.5= good woman
1 = good couple, who can shape their own world, and build their future together, and their home stone by stone.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

i didn't see this topic bfr
franckly speaking i 'll choose my beloved bcz he is my future
in addition to that chances come and go who said the contrary!!!!
may be with him i'll get another opportunity more better than the 1st who cans predict the future
i think that money doen't buy happiness but good company
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 pm

good words cookie!
I think I'll chose my future..I think all men do!
Men's heart can love and relove really quickly! so! no problem at all we'll build a future then we'll find a good, pretty wife to love!
What do you think GUYS! am I right? girls come and goes, future not?!
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next