Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?

3 posters

Go down

Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games? Empty Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?

Post by JashimChando Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 pm

I love Close Combat 3. It's probably about 10 years old now but the concept is unmatched in my experience. So too Total Annihilation. It looks primitive now but the playability is still in a wonderful league of its own.

Can anyone else recommend something as high-class that's older but still cuts the mustard(in its own way)?

JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games? Empty Re: Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?

Post by Ismailos2 Sun May 02, 2010 11:21 am

One of my favorite WAR games is Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ! I never played Close Combat 3 ! I just don't like 2D games ! So, have you ever played Call of duty ??
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games? Empty Re: Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?

Post by Nounette Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 pm

I Did Ismailos I Have This Game On My PSP But I Hate It !!
But My Brother Likes It !!
Read You Soon Nounette !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm

1st of all: You're crazy ! And 2nd: I love your brother ! hehe
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sun May 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Thank You Ismailos I Know That I'm Crazy !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sun May 02, 2010 5:21 pm

LOL ! Crazy in a good way, not the crazy "crazy" lol
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat May 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Now I Believe That I'm Crazy !!
Thank You Ismailos !!
Read You Soon Nounette !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum