Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Idea from a good Muslim

3 posters

Go down

A Good Idea from a good Muslim Empty A Good Idea from a good Muslim

Post by messi Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

I was surfing in the net when I found this interesting video of a Saudi young man calling for Islam in his own unique way....IN ENGLISH eventhough he never studied English at a school or college( he has an Exellent language and accent).

Now, the question is: Why don't we do something like this? why don't we invest our knowledge of English language to do something for our religion A Good Idea from a good Muslim Icon_question

Take a look and then tell me what do you think OK
?HERE

GOD BLESS HIM
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

A Good Idea from a good Muslim Empty Re: A Good Idea from a good Muslim

Post by Big brother Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Salaam Alaikom & Greetings,

First , let me salute you for your sense of responsibility as being muslim to bear the mission of Da3wa to the Allah's straight path, May Allah reward you for that.

Indeed, being a muslim is a thing that should all proud of, but we shouldn't stop at this point, we should all , everyone in his/her way, by his/her knowlege, his/her speech with the other communities, we should be messengers to what our prophet Mohamed PBUH called us to do, he said "بلغوا عني و لو آية" , and he said to Ali once: "لئن يهدي الله بك أحدا خير لك من حمر النعم"

Beieve me, my conscience troubles me when i see mysel as a muslim and not presenting Islam as it should be,because all the time i lie on myself and do things that i shouldn't do........hypocrisy. May Allah forgive us all.

I frimly believe that we should all bear the mission of Da3wa, and not let the chance for deception or reluctance to get us. endavours like this video should be supported and saluted, personaly i see it as bright idea and well use of technology.

God Bless Your Heart Messi.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

A Good Idea from a good Muslim Empty Re: A Good Idea from a good Muslim

Post by cookie Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 pm

i think thay its place is on religion talk

thank you brother i 'll be back with my answer
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428