Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh! My Algeria!

+4
glourious
Thewolf
Londonhbb
chinda
8 posters

Go down

Oh! My Algeria! Empty Oh! My Algeria!

Post by chinda Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh! my Algeria! My pen is unable to spill its ink, and my mind is incapable to gather a bunch of words to scatter them on this page for you. I know that all what I can say will not give you your right in full...I know that all what was written and will be will not give you all what you deserve...I know that my country.

" I don't need the cold ink which runs in your pen, or the words you will say. I need the hot blood which ran one day in the veins of some men. The men who watered the tree of freedom by their blood. The martyrs who scarified by their souls and life for me, who had forsaken their homes and deserted their families for my sake, to see the free birds flying everywhere, and feel the breeze of freedom caress their faces wherever they go. For such men I need. Ask me how many fatherless child suffered, how many widowed woman sobbed on her husband tomb, how many bereaved mother lost her unique son, how many tear was shaded, how many heart bleeded...I will tell you countless they were, just for me and for you to live in the freedom you are living in now. But now, I don't know you ,my sons, are you the sons of the martyrs? Why aren't you like your fathers and grandfathers? Why are you ungrateful for me, for your country?I know what you will say. You will say: "What you have done for us, Algeria? What you have granted us to wait for the return? What will we do in this grave yard? No...no, we will leave you, we will not stay here, we will go abroad where richness, luxury and glorious are waiting us." But no, my sons, no, you are wrong in this.Don't blame me, blame yourselves, because the problem lies in yourselves. Don't throw the blame on others, and " don't ask for what your country do for you, ask for what you can do for your country." Don't say I didn't give you, I gave you everything. All what you need is to put hand in hand, you will have a hand of steel to vanquish all those who stand in your face. Work together to turn this turmoil, mess and chaos into order, prosper and growth. Start a new page now, fight for your dreams and fulfill them on this land under this sky. Start now, don't say it is too late or we can't do what the others couldn't do. No, I tell you that you can...yes, you can. I know that " nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." So, start now, my sons, lead this shape to a safe shore, because the decision lies in your hands. This ship is depending on you,my sons."

"Oh, my Algeria, what can I say than may God bless you for us, my blede."
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Oh! My Algeria! Empty Re: Oh! My Algeria!

Post by Londonhbb Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Hope we can do sth to our country !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 am

May God bless you Chinda, every words from you has a deep meaning.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 am

I love you Bladi!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Algeria is good but the Algerians are not that good
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by MaGGiE Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 am

thanks a lot chinda.
i looooooooooove you ALGERIA[b
ya3omri1
MaGGiE
MaGGiE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 am

Algeria is under my skin
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Messi , "Under my skin" means that she loves Algeria soooooo much!

Algeria is under my skin too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Well, I think Algeria is under our skins all, don't u think so?
I love you my Algeria.
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down