Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

+5
abdouzak
Ismailos2
Nounette
TheUkrainian
bilinda
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... Empty TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

Post by TheUkrainian Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 am

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is a Great Graveyard where all lifestyle looks  are burried by  an illetrate Political Revolutionray party" .What do you think ?What are the suitbale solutions for that ?What are the positive genocide upon a nations?Was Genocide idea effective among  history ? 
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... Empty Re: TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

Post by bilinda Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm

the solution for me that you become the governer of algeria TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... Icon_smile
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... Empty Re: TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm

The solution is:
-Genocide who eat yield and insulting the origins.
Instead we insult and speak, is better to move and work, people in Algeria r all solutions finders, but does not apply.
Sorry Bilinda if you wish him be ur governer, maybe urs ( i do respect ur opinion ) but algeria?!! is very big that these thoughts.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm

PEACE and LOVE TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... 97785
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank you the Ukrainian for this topic . As you can see, unfortunately there are illiterate members here in this forum "needless to mention names, they are well known" .Anyway , The solution is to get the KEY NUMBERS.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sincerly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Bryne
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you Bryan  for your reply , your point of view is essential rather than those ones, oh yeah Case Numbers are the best solution for any PROBLEM.
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm

bryne_kh2000 wrote:Thank you the Ukrainian for this topic . As you can see, unfortunately there are illiterate members here in this forum "needless to mention names, they are well known" .Anyway , The solution is to get the KEY NUMBERS.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sincerly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Bryne

Come on bryne_kh2000, I know that you mean the WOLF by your comment ! Too subtle Razz
Anyway I think we should ignore whatever outsiders say and try our best to do whats right for this country, like motivating young people and all !! What do I know !! nothing ! Just saying ! I hate politics anyway ! I only care about things that get me through the day ! Thanks mate for bringing such topic WinkWink And Ukrainian, i think you can make a hell of a governor or even president lol !

Last edited by Ismailos2 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Algeria is a Great Graveyard where all lifestyle looks are burried by an illetrate Political Revolutionray party"

Well Brother Ukrainian !!
Algeria Is Our Country Whatever !!
And We Must Be Proud Of Any Situation !!
But We Have To Move Too !!
In Order To Develop Our Dear Country !!
Japan Got Its Independance After Us But Look To Them Now !!
All What Algeria Needs Is A Collectif Work !!
That Starts From Small Changes To Big Ones !!
No Matter Who Is The Leader You Or Me Or Others Since !!
God Said "إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ" !!
And Thank You Very Much For The Topic Brother Read You Soon !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm

WELL SPOKEN DEAR NOUNETTE Very Happy Great ! Smile
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Thank You Ismailos It Was Just My Opinion To The Ukrainian !!
Waiting For Your Reply Brother Ukrainian "My Brother Foreigner" !!
Read You Soon Nounette !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 pm

You're very welcome Nounette Smile
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Good Nou, u closed the topic by ur answer.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 pm

The Topic Is Not Closed The Wolf It Is Still An Open Debate !!
Perhaps Some Members Have Other Opinions I'm Not Alone Here We Are About 300 Members So Let Us Learn More !!
Anyway Thank You very Much Brothers !!
Waiting For More Replies !!

Read You Soon Nountte !!

Last edited by Nounette on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm

1st of all, the Wolf is scared to lose this debate lol ! And 2nd of all, are we like 300 members really ???? I thought we're like 10 or 15 hehe :p
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm

First No Need To Be Scared We Are All Learners Here !!
And Second Yes In Reality We Are 297 Members But The Active Ones Are About 20 Members !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Thanks a lot The Ukrainian for the topic....
I'm out of politics, what I wanna say is "Proud Of Being An ALGERIAN"...........
TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... 402770 Really!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Thats cool ! I wish they were all active Sad It would've been much AWESOME lol
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah Dear AngelEyes Your Right !!
Proud Of Being Algerian !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

And LADIES, I am so proud to have such great 2 amazing Algerians like you hehe Very Happy :p
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm

The first step to development of Algeria , is to get rid of and to put an end to the traditional people , those who are tailed by their Illiterate leaders ( fore-fathers & ancestors ) .The-Ukrainian
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I Respect Your Opinion The Ukrainian !!
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by abdouzak Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi brothers ...... well i do agree with Wolf, we spend more time in complaining than acting, it's good as a beginning to know our problems, to think about how things should be, but the most important is to revolt, and we're talking here about a real revolution, not speeches and tickets ..... if we really want the change, we have to get up and start acting instead of complaining all the time, as Omar ibnou elkhatab radia allahou 3anh, says " the sky does not rain gold, neither silver " ( it's an opinion of course, it can be wrong) ..... Smile
abdouzak
abdouzak

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm

abdouzak wrote:Hi brothers ...... well i do agree with Wolf, we spend more time in complaining than acting, it's good as a beginning to know our problems, to think about how things should be, but the most important is to revolt, and we're talking here about a real revolution, not speeches and tickets ..... if we really want the change, we have to get up and start acting instead of complaining all the time, as Omar ibnou elkhatab radia allahou 3anh, says " the sky does not rain gold, neither silver " ( it's an opinion of course, it can be wrong) ..... Smile

Great, all what you said is great Man, Smile Well spoken man Smile
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by cici Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Algeria is really rich country and it's not good due to its responsibles and this is well known too but ther's a part always peopl ignore which is their duties in it.The algerian person is lazy and always wait the comfort to reach him by others .So the change starts by individuals first then groups then leaders and like this we may have an ideal country.
cici
cici

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by abdouzak Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am

Algeria is really rich country and it's not good due to its responsibles and this is well known too but ther's a part always peopl ignore which is their duties in it.The algerian person is lazy and always wait the comfort to reach him by others .So the change starts by individuals first then groups then leaders and like this we may have an ideal country.

yeah, well said cici ..... that's the point.
abdouzak
abdouzak

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next