Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taboos under the lights of discussion.

5 posters

Go down

Taboos under the lights of discussion. Empty Taboos under the lights of discussion.

Post by Big brother Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Well, you can make me shut up , listen, unwillingly submit,and the follow the social norms, so you succeed to keep me silent and let my inner turmoil thoughts and questions pressed and unsolved, but certainly you can't sew my mouth for life.

Most of often we escape the bitter reality with its burden facts,and carry on the road of our life stumbling everytime on some undiscussed taboo that we cannot open our red edges to talk about it , and you can imagine how will be the result.

Taboos are norms that are so objectionable that they are strictly forbidden, this restriction is coming from moral judgements and sometimes even religious beliefs.Taboos are relative, because the degree of restriction differs from one society to another. However, toboos are not all malicious, some are realy needed to be discussed in order to find solution
, as the saying goes " a problem shared is a problem halved ", but we always put the taboos in the same malicious pot, but a deep pondering in what consequences will suffer if we don't deal with them (taboos) wisely, smartly, and constructively make us see the end of it.

I've been lately traveling with some clubmates, one mate(a french professor) talked to us about "sex education" in a way that you cannot imagine.At the first time i thought him cheeky and crazy, but he could convince me that many new couples broke up for the lack of "sex education". So, since that time came to my mind the idea of posting a topic about Taboos, but when i accessed the forume , i found girls and boys fighting about dating.i will finish my topic with one smart saying of some algerian politician:

Discuss Hot issues with cold nerves

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Taboos under the lights of discussion. Empty Re: Taboos under the lights of discussion.

Post by louli Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Well there's nothg to add, all i can mention… plz guys: think then talk, be civilized….
Don't give a damn shit to thngz that r not supposed to get ourlives…

Thnx Big Bro..
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Taboos under the lights of discussion. Empty Re: Taboos under the lights of discussion.

Post by sou4me Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi big Bro
good saying! Actually, It happened to me when I asked our mates to give their opinions about a serious taboo which is "Adultery" some were shoked and refused to talk about it ,others shared what they know! But I was really astonished, I thought we're all adults and mature and we must be aware of what is happening around us It's "The Reality" we can't escape it.. So plz Dear mates think about it Taboos under the lights of discussion. 500859
bare in mind that I'm not against any one here and I certainly respect each one's opinion.
sou4me
sou4me

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by IRON LADY Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:26 am

waw , we have here some people who are deeply influenced by Modernism . Believe me friends taboos are taboos , don't even try ....
Hard luck
IRON LADY
IRON LADY

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Thu May 27, 2010 9:39 pm

It's not shame to discuss taboos if it's for the good of everyone !! r we still shy to tackle things we might benefit from ?!!!!!! Taboos under the lights of discussion. Suspect
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down