Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algerian Shahid's day

+2
Chichidodo
Nacerpro
6 posters

Go down

Algerian Shahid's day Empty Algerian Shahid's day

Post by TheUkrainian Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Does Algerian Shahid's day concern you ? tell us your point of view of such this celebration ?
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Algerian Shahid's day Empty Re: Algerian Shahid's day

Post by TheUkrainian Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 pm

TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Since there are "some" fake Modjahidines and each year tells same story, how would u celebrate with them ?!
Just a point of view.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Well said Nacerpro !
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Yet the fact that each inch of this land was watered by the blood of more than a million and half martyrs is never denied.So nomatter what maight've happened of changing history or so,respect is to be granted to this land.
Just another point of view.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Do you beleive that ?
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm

I do actually.
the youth
the youth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Who doesn't have at least a Chahid in his family is not Algerian!!! What Chahid did and the fact that most of those people fought for the sake of Allah is undeniable but by a blind or a harki's descendent! No one can deny the slip-ups that happened after independence but no one can say it's a fake war but an ignorant. It's amazing how people can be blinded by the west! Now I undertand why France lasted 132 years in Algeria!

Now Chahid's day celebration is something else, I don't celebrate even Mawid nabawi which doesn't mean I doubt the prophet's deeds. Believing in something isn't related with the celebration of it, that's a western view that I am not concerned with. I am Algerian and so are my forefathers, I know Algeria isn't that good, a lot of corruption but still I BELONG TO ALGERIA. Better to know who you are than to look for a faked fame. What will you say if you go to a western country? Will you say I am Algerian or will you say I am ****?! Another point of view
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you very gently Sir Chichidodo !
It is truth universally acknowledged that Jihad is required on every Muslim soul; to fight for religion and nation , but the case in Algeria , is not logical at all,After taking independence, The country got led by an illiterate revolutionary party; they set a barbaric act called "Moujahid License" , priority in every field even in "Graveyards", and the other are considered to be "HARKI" or "Terrorists" in their sight.Its Over 50 years had been passed and the state still praise their job and building stony ugly monuments .
My fore-fathers fought and died,i mustn't keep wasting time recalling their adventures .Now ,in ALGERIA , we need Industry and building a nuclear structure & we  need the 1970s and 80s generation to lead the Change not old men of the 1920s.
Remark: those who used to destroy hospitals and demolish railways at the revolution times , They will never be able to build even with Children's building toys ,simply because they have got aggressive culture originally.
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

ALLAHO AKBAR, THEY WERE AND STILL OUR HONOR!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm

..and i don't think we'll never be half the men they were.
Just imagine if we lived at that time..the time we're talking about now in total comfort..would we do the same as they did?
the youth
the youth

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 pm

salam the ukrainian.You know that you are my dear brother but i have to answer you do not take it personally.well i do not want to speak in the religious side wether it is ok to celebrate or not but it depens on the motive behind it.for me it is ok to celebrate this day to remind people that there were men and women who died for our freedom who sacrified their souls inorder to live in peace.It is unfair from your part to say that who destroys cannot build ,and you mean the moudjahidine.you forgot that without them may be you will be a slave for the french people and you will never have the freedom that you have .i think that you consider the colonizer as a civilizer but you are wrong i give you example of ARBI BEN MHIDIthis man who they tortured and removed his forehead skin ,and i advice you to read about him to know how much he was educated he said once (we will win because we represent the flourishing future and you will loose because you want to stop the wheel of history that will destroy you because you want to stick to a rotten imperial past that was judged by the time to be gone and if i die there will be tousands of Algerians that will continue the struggle for our belief and country) and other examples .so before you say somethings about these noble people you have to know them.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down