Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete the story

+5
Nounette
Mulan
Chichidodo
Ezinma
Hush
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Complete the story - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete the story

Post by Nounette Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Mr Joe was totally confused, he suddenly left the hospital and took his car ! He saw noone except Mr Gary. He took the road to the factory to look for some papers. Once arriving there, he met Mr Gary... he looked at him with nastiness, and all what's round in Mr Joe's mind is how to kill him ! But the latter ask Mr Joe for a moment to speak with him ! As Mr Joe was totally angry, he refused and went straight to his office, entered, set down and he felt so weak person because he could do nothing when he'd seen his enemy! So, he started thinking about any idea to get rid of all this problems that he faces. He lay down on his armchair and looking out side, the weather was cloudy which makes person in bad mood, and he remembered the day when he've dreamed that he has lost his baby and all the bed memories, he started crying and asking help from God " Oh God, how unlucky am I ? Oh God Please I have noone in life to ask for help at that time except you ! Oh God let this baby be the thing that will change my life ......".
Few minutes later, the phone rang ! he picked up the phone and said: " Hello, it's Mr Joe, who's with me ? ", the one who was speaking with him was the second responsible of the factory who told him good news about the management and told him too that they received a huge sum of money and everything is going right in the factory, NO PROBLEMS !! The smile was drawn on Mr Joe's face, while he was thanking Allah, the phone rang again... " Hello, Mr Joe. Who's with me ?"; Mr Joe reply. And he was surprised by the voice of his sister Hope who told him that the doctors'd done their better to safe the baby and finally they could, and the baby is in the incubator right now. All these good news boost his spirit again. So, he head for the sacred hospital to share the hapiness with his family members, and forgot about all the pains that he was thinking about few minutes ago. And he knew that God is the only who never forget his beloved !
But, when he arrived to the hospital, although everything was alright, something was going bad with Mrs Mean....................

Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Overwhelmed with stress and fear,Mr joe hadn't heard yet the unbearable complications that Mrs Mean went through in the ambulance. Since she delivered her baby when he was only seven months old,he didn't have enough strength to survive and that cause intolerable pain to the mother.

Sandra was in a big conflict with her self now,though she was on the edge of death,the only thing she thought about was how she destroyed her husband's life. To make things worst,she lost his baby too,and truth be told,she blamed her self for that. She found no consolation in the two women setting by her side,trying to make her feel better.Mrs Hope and her daughter knew exactly how is it like to lose a member of the familly.Mrs Mean turned her head in the other direction and politely asked them to live her alone for a moment to do some thinking. Of course, Mrs Hope fulfilled her wish and went,along with her daughter, to the waiting room.

Sandra was half-asleep when she was awakened by a very femilliar voice;a voice that had always made her heart shiver.Hello Sandra"he said.In deed,it was Mr Gary that payed her a visit,holding her favorite type of flowers in one hand,and a bag full of fruits in the other.

Mr Joe caught sight of Faith and her mother and every sign of grieve was painted on their faces;he could only expect the worst. As soon as Mrs hope saw him,she wiped her tears."How's Sandra...Where is she ?"Mr Joe, frightened ,said. Mrs Mean replied that she is in the other room not aware of her unexpected visitor. Mr run to the room where he was shoked by the sight of his wife and his once-best friend in the room.He approached closer and realized that he could hear thier conversation;so he listened...
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm

"How are you? I'm sorry for what happened to you" said Gary gently. But as he received no answer, he approached more closely to check on Mrs. Mean. The light coming from the
lantern next to her made her look absolutely more beautiful, even if tired and awfully weak.
She was pretending asleep when she heard him saying "I know you don't want to talk me… I know, I…" his voice was deep and serious. "Please give me a chance this time and listen to what I'm going to say ". Gary glanced over her again, and he instantly saw tears running down her cheeks. She lay on her bed silently, reluctant to utter any word. She still might offend him or ask him to leave. But Mean suddenly turned her face to him, and asked him to sit down. There was sorrow and disappointment in her face and after a moment hesitation she sighed profoundly and said "I didn't expect you to come here, neither had I thought I may see you again". "Listen… I don't want to disturb you again, and after all these years. Sandra, I'm not here to add to your despondency… I just want to correct my mistake before I leave the company and your family in peace. Just listen, don't speak" Mrs. Mean startled by his serious tone, remained still. "I've returned all the money I took from your husband. You're safe now I guess… I've denied you were a part of that affair too; at least I made you sign the papers.
"Of course not" Mrs. Mean snapped abruptly. "I have my share of the blame, maybe I'm safe as you said, but…I'm left wretched, I've lost everything, Joe…my baby". She closed her eyes for an instant and then pointed at the door "Please leave us Gary,go out"
Left alone, all she was thinking of was how their life had turned from a dream to a nightmare. There was no moment of joy, only heartbreaking problems, only sorrow, only dismay…and she could not see the end of it approaching.
She didn't occur to her that Mr. Joe was listening to their conversation, feeling the same emptiness and dejection she felt. Not able to sustain the thought that his baby boy—frail and too little, might not survive.

The incubator, as the doctor had told Hope, is the only comfort they can give to the dying baby…" All we can do is pray God and wait" said Hope to her brother". She came to see Mrs. Mean, but found him outside her room. "Don't worry Joe. Rely on God. Now your wife needs you, understood! Go and talk to her immediately. Enough sorrow"…
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

i WANTED TO MAKE AN END TO THE STORY BUT I COULDN'T ! SO LET'S IMAGINE THE FUTURE LIFE OF DISTIY, HER COUSIN FAITH AND THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS !!

Mr Joe entered the room to see her wife and to talk to her, he want to forgive all to her because he listened to the conversation when Mrs Mean felt guilty about what she'd done. So he decided to forget about as he used to do since he has a holy heart plenty of faith, he can't be nasty in these cases. He don't want to lose all his family members ! He looked to her and with softly words said : " Darling, we're married for 8 years, and our relation used to be the worst one, it's enough !..." Mrs Mean felt the end of her life, her heart was beating, she breathed badly, she was waiting for (we have to divorce and each one of us start new life), but Mr Joe completed his saying : " Sandra, we have to make hand in hand to start new life, to safe our baby (Distiny) he needs us, I don't want that my dear baby live the orphanage, he has the right to live between her mother's and father's love, he needs us Mean, let him be the dot that derive the curve of our life, let's change this nightmare to a heaven, let's do something dear, let's forget the past, let's forget the pains, let's care about our new flower, let it the best garden, please, say something, promiss me ", Mrs Mean, took back her breath, relaxed, her soul filled up with fortunate feelings, she drew a big smile in her face and happy about what she'd heard and promised her husband to share the best and the worst with him and never cheat on him.....

During this romantic scene, Mrs Hope entered and told them that their Distiny had flourished again, and that he can return back home with her mom and daddy. His heart had done his best and produced the adrenalin that permited him to beat normally all this because he felt the nice climate that surounded their lovely parents, and that everything is going in the good sense...What's a hopefully day, where the best faith of the daddy had changed the distiny of his life, and changed the bad means in it to nice ones !

Few days later, all the family members were together celebrating the new coming baby << Distiny>>.

Distiny grown up .......

Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

An end to the story!!! Complete the story - Page 3 Icon_eek
Well, let's never allow full rein to our imagination... never think about endings!

"Faith?, hun are you asleep?".
"No mum, I'm just listening to you. Mama please carry on, what happened later?"
"Darling, what do you think if we let it for tomorrow, isn't it better? Remember, you've school so you should get up early".
"But mum! You know I can't wait till tomorrow, can you finish the story now".
"Oh Faith, you've a stubborn head just like your father! You always like me to do whatever you want, even if I object".
" Mother, please!"
" Ok then, but you blame yourself if you cannot wake up in the morning".

Faith's mother took up the book and started reading again, slowly. "A Few days later, all the family members were together celebrating the new coming baby; Destiny. the boy was very little; this made his parents protect him from the wind itself. He looked so handsome and cute, especially when grinning. Though little, Mary's voice attracted him most. He loved her hair too, and many times Mrs. Hope run hurriedly to the baby's room at Mary's screams asking for help. There she could find the baby clinching Mary's hair in his hands. When summer finished, Badmash was fully recovered and in a good health. He talked to his wife and they decided to return to their apartment and leave the countryside".

"Mum?"
"Huh? What is it honey?"
"Ok, I give up let it for tomorrow, I feel sleepy.
"Oh Faith, I told you!"
"But, promise me that you will call daddy. You see how little Faith's parents got together again, and how Mr. Joe forgave his wife?! I miss him mum"
"I know Faith, but sometimes there are things neither me nor your father can correct. You sleep now, all right! I promise we will talk it over later"
"All right then, Good night mum"
"Night-night dear"
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm

The day after, Faith got up early so as to prepare herself to go to school with her classmate Beauty! Faith was a girl of 8 years old, still innocent , she was an amazing little girl, she had totally her mother's face, she had two large emerald eyes where intelligent was always shinning from, a tiny nose that separate her eyes and her mouth of ruby colour that always draw the smile on her round face, her fair and straigh hair was generally combed in two braids. In addition to that Faith had her father's personality: wise generous, clever, cute and very cheerful but she used to be obstinate since she was very spoilt ! Her Friend Beauty was a girl from a very poor family. But a very kind girl, She looked like grand mother, extremly beautiful and smart girl. Faith used to love her friend since the latter was simply that what Faith like.

Every morning, the two sweety and lovely girls waited for the bus to go to school, they were obliged to be on time because they had a very stringent headmaster who hated the poor pupils " racist director".

When Faith and her partner Beauty arrived at school, their teacher was absent. So, Faith narrate the long story to her classmates ! They were all listnening and learning how to deal with this life!
In the afternoon, Faith turned back home and told her mother about all what was happened to her .........
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 am

"please mum...you promissed,aren't you the one who always tells me to keep my promisses?",Faith said.
"faith I have other important things to do besides telling you stories!",her mother replied.
"I'm not talking about the story mum,I'm saying that you should call my father as you promissed.",Faith cried.
"I think what I promiss you dear is to talk the matter over,not to acually do it.",Mrs Hope exclaimed.
After hearing this,Faith's eyes were filled with tears and a drop of which could be seen making its way across her red and soft cheeck.She had somehow awakenned the spirit of motherhood in her and made her feel hopless and weak infront of her witty child;It was just a strategy that faith followed to convince her mother.So and Finally Mrs Hope agreed and said:"ok ok...you are such a stuburn!!"
Faith wept her tears,put an "evil" smile on as a sign of her success and made her self comfotable on an armchair as if to watch a very long and intresting movie.Mrs Hope took up the phone and waited as it was ringing.Suddenly,someone answeared:"Hello...who is this?Hello?..."Mrs hope was speechless.She looked as if a lightening has striken her.Her mouth was wide open and her eyes showed a sort of regret;regret of calling her husband.Faith didn't understand what was happening:"Why did you hung up mum?was it the wrong number?"she took the phone again and held it to her mother and said:"Go on mum...try again please!"But Mrs Hope stood there motionless, shocked and at the verge of crying."No need to call again;It was the correct number Faith",Mrs Hope said finally.Faith was so confused and was waiting for her mother's explainations,but Mrs Hope said nothing further...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by black_white Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 am

It was bitterly cold afternoon,Mrs Hope was lying on a sofa waiting for her husband to return from work when she had a call telling her that Mr hope had an accident.The call came like a sharp knife right into Mrs Hope's heart that she didn't know what to do.With eyes fraught with tears she rushed to the hospital letting her little child olne.Opening Mr Hope room, she was surprised by a woman weeping hysterically; her head and arms draped over Mr Hope body .when the woman lifted up she had her face red and wet with tears.At that time Mrs Hope was too deep in grief to think much about this other than that she,his wife, didn't and wouldn't allow herself such a public display of emotion.It was after Mr Hope recovery that faith's mother knew that the crying woman was her husband's wife.
Mr hope voice has brought back memories that Mrs Hope struggled for years to erase them as it made her travel far in time that she couldn't hear her daughter faith
"mum, mum answer me, why did you hung up mum?"
"mum,mum im asking you". Back to the present and distraught with grief Mrs hope said "look dear faith not all what is written in books can be applied in our life, sometimes the wound is so deep that forgiveness is no longer possible"
black_white
black_white

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:54 pm

At that time Faith was completely surprised by what her mum is saying! But, she still insists to know about what was happening to her dear Mum!
“Mum, please I’m not that a baby, just tell me, I want to know, what’s the matter? Mum what’s the problem with Dad?” Faith was begging her mother.
But Mrs Hope keeps silent! And then answer:” Oh dear, it’s a long story, and you’re still young to understand such problems, just be happy in your life! Time is flying and it won’t come back! Try to spend the happy moments of your childhood! Since, my life was dark since my childhood! You know dear that I lost my dear Dad at the age of 5 years old! And I said I have a brother who will look after me! Unfortunately, I lost him too; he left life at the age of 19 years old when passing his military service, he was injured hardly and two days after the accident he joined the good hearted! And he was the only son of my parents! At that time I had 17 years old! What’s a bad adolescence I had passed?!” Said Mrs Hope on crying and tying her little daughter! “What’s a bad souvenir?! At the age of 18 I got married with your daddy, he was the best man I have ever met, so kind, lovely and wise man...!!! And here I’m losing another man!! Never trust life, never trust people and always believe in destiny!! That’s life dear “, Added Mrs Hope.

“What’s a life mum!!!, do you think that I’ll live such a life mum?!!” Faith asked her mum surprised.
“Oh no darling, you won’t, just feel happy and take advantages of life”, her mother reply. “And now Faith, go and pay a visit to your friend Beauty!” Mrs Hope Added.
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Faith had had the idea of escaping established in her mind,even before her mother said anything. She acually didn't perceive what her mother said at all. She went off to the streets and started walking not having a clue about her desired destination. The head was down,overburdened with unsolved problems that a girl in her age shouldn't be aquaintance with. Naked and pale trees on both sides of the road,standing like soldiers infront of their captine. Strange and suspicious looks of the passers-by troubled Faith's eye and did to her heart more. Infact,it was just her imagination; everybody had his issues to think of. "they must think I'm a crazy girl walking down the streets" she whispered to herself.

Nevertheless, the walking continued while the confusion increased. It was a physical exercise that helped Faith release any sort of negative energy within. Was it a bad luck,or just an ironic and unexpected twist of fate? The story Mrs Hope used to narrate every night was the perfect depiction of Faith's life,excr?ept for one thing. Faith of the story was able to reunite her shattered family...Something the real faith was never closed to achieve.

Faith had a friend towhom all of her secrets were revealed. Beauty,was her name. She was a very loving and caring girl who made everyone arround her feel comfortable and secure. What made her stand out more,is her pure,untouched soul. She was someone Faith always counted on during a time of crisis. Nobody would argue or say otherwise about this situation of hers. Mrs Hope knew that,this was why she asked her to go to her friend's. Exhausted from the endless and nameless walking,Faith noticed she was near to Beauty's place. She made up her mind and chose to go there afterall...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 am

It's been a while I haven't posted in here, I'm not even sure that what I'm going to write appeals to you mates.

Beauty was in the little garden watering the plants. She was deeply fond of the flowers growing there. The woman who owns the house where Beauty and her mother live took a good care of the garden and planted various types of flowers. Being nice to the old woman, Beauty offered to help her watering the plants and sometimes doing all the weeding herself.
Faith knew where to find her friend. She hurriedly crossed the street and went directly to the garden's entrance. Warm wind started blowing softly playing with the blue ribbons in Faith's hair. Her pale face and her whacked body as she was strolling towards Beauty revealed it all. There was something wrong happening to the little girl.
"I'm fine" Faith whispered. "Not utterly but still fine". She took a deep breath and reminded herself that she cannot always disturb her dearest friend with her problems. The moment she saw her she felt an overpowering urge to run. The pain in her heart was agonizingly growing. She was breathing with difficulty thinking only how to hide her worries. She perceived it unfair to let Beauty know and torment her as she was doing to herself. But she needed to talk, to open up and cry possibly she would get some kind of relief. Faith was only seven when her father left. And although Mrs. Hope tried with all her might to provide all her daughter's needs, the mother and the daughter were not so close. Faith knew that her mother had already had much, so she used to resort to silence when facing difficulties. Nobody could tell what thoughts are running through her head, only her dearest friend.

Faith stood still for seconds waiting for Beauty to turn and see her. At last she looked at her smiling: "Hello Faith, since when you've been here?!" "Hi" Faith muttered. She hesitated and then mumbled slowly struggling to put a smile on her face." I've just came. I…" She attempted to speak further but then made up her mind and remained silent. "What?" said Beauty surprised. "Nothing, I…. Would you mind if I sit around watching you working?" Faith inquired. The little girl was feeling more comfortable with her friend. She didn't tell her what had been troubling her, or that she escaped. Neither did she inform Beauty of her secret intention to search for her father.
Faith smiled and uttered softly" I miss you Beauty!"."What's new in that anyway? Beauty smiled back". "But I wonder Faith when you and I grow up and become two ladies, are we gonna have the chance to see each other again?". " Let's make a promise to remain together forever."
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"Let's make an oath that nothing will separate us but death, and witness these flowers and roses on our oath".Faith kept silent for a while, then she looked to her friend and said with the tears rolling down her cheeks:"I want to tell you something Beauty, and I hope you will understand me." Beauty put what was in her hand and sat next to her friend because she felt that the trembling voice of her friend concealed serious things."Do not tell me that you are going to leave this place", asked Beauty. Faith nodded trying in vain to hide her tears. "But.... why....when....with whom....", said Beauty dazed with astonishment." I have decided to search for my father Beauty, and nothing will cease me to do so", said Faith with grim sound,"I have not seen my father for years. I feel that some thing is missing in my life, some thing that should be here to shine my days and be the moon of my nights, some thing to back me and push me forward. I need to a father, the father that I dream of him every night and daydream of his face every single day." She took a deep breath and added :" I missed the feeling of the tunder touch of my father. I missed the warm hug of his arms, and I cannot wait for more than this, I will go to search for him by myself."
Beauty glanced to her friend and burst into tears. Faith approached to her and took her into her bossom, and a deep hush had fallen on the two girls...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 pm

After few minutes of silence, the weather changed suddenly: grey clouds covered the sky, fresh wind blew time to time, the sun rays shined and went, the oxygen became hard to be breathed, the leaves were falling from trees... What a dark time! Even nature was sad because of Faith’s departure!
But Beauty was thinking how to convince her friend. She can’t let her suffer alone, or even leave her. they used to be near one another; nothing separated them. but how to persuade her?!
Beauty tried to understand her dear friend and her feelings toward her father. She always dreamed to see him, to live with him! She missed all kind of tenderness or didn’t know even its meaning when Beauty did! That what added to Faith’s injuries when she paid visits to Beauty and saw all her family members together laughing, sharing love and peace...
Beauty’s father was a cheerful and lovely man. He always hugged her and gave her kisses when she came back home after school. And so did her mothe. That’s what Faith used to see from the school bus’s window; and her eyes became shining and some tears dropped harming her pink checks. At dinner time, Beauty’s father used to carry her, and tell her jokes while she related her whole day to him! All these scenes and others were hard to be seen by Faith!
After a while, Faith stopped crying and decided to leave...

Complete the story - Page 3 D17b2c10
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

"Wait Faith",cried Beauty,"I will not let you go like this, you cannot turn your back to those who love you here;your mother, your friends,and me.How can you do this to me? How can you break our oath? Don't you remember it?How can you think that i will live in peace after your departure?"
Faith was silent.The bitterness in her heart was mixed now with confusion.The words of Beauty caused her to shiver in every limb, her legs could not carry her feeble body. She turned to her friend and said:" Your words torture me more and more Beauty. How can you think that I am happy to leave you, and my life will be delightful without you?" She added:"I was afraid that you will not understand me honey, because you have not tasted the bitterness I have tasted.You have not seen the pity in people's eyes when speaking to you. You have not felt that you are lost when all of your friends came to school with their parent celebrating their results in the end of school year","I have drunk from the cup of all of these, and I am sttufed. I do not need for more. For that I will abandon my idea."
Beauty was silent, hearing what her friend saying. Suddenly an idea crossed her mind, and shone in her eyes. She looked to her friend and said:"...
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm

"I have drunk from the cup of all of these, and I am sttufed. I do not need for more. For that I will not abandon my idea."
Beauty was silent, hearing what her friend saying. Suddenly an idea crossed her mind and shonein her eyes.She looked to her friend and said:"...
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

She looked to her friend and said:"I will go with you Faith, I will never let you go alone. I will go with you and what will be will be."...
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 pm

So, the two inoccent and unexperienced little girls hit the road and started a journey towards the unknown. A journey whose final destination was foggy and misty." Do you have cash in your pockets?" Faith wondered. " I do have some , but I'm not sure it will take us very far. My father gave it to me after doing some garden work" Beauty answered, with a desprate look on her face. Faith was swimming in her imaginated world after hearing Beauty uttering the word " father". She was so busy dreaming, that she didn't realize they don't have enough money to take them anywhere. "It wouldn't be a matter." The two little girls carried on their trip, drove by very strong motives; Faith by the urgent will to find her beloved father, and Beauty by the unquestionable desire to help a dear friend.

A bus station was nearby, and there was a unique bus on which a sign was written: DREAMVILLE. Somehow, this name attracted faith and decided to take it. As they were ascending the bus, the conductor looked at them weirdly. He had all reasons to do so, since they were two little girls about to take a very long trip without the presence of their parents." Hold it right there", the conductor said painting a frowned face" Where are your parents? Are you by your selves?" Faith had to think quick or all of their plans will come to an end...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Faith had to think quick or all of their plans will come to an end. So she felt obliged to lie and she told him that they would come later. Then the two little girls went to sit and surprised by the creatures that were sitting on the bus ! Some of them were totally happy when others were sad ! Some were injured and other half died ! Faith was confused and wanted to know what is the purpose of each one of them since hers was to find her dear “father” .

Faith and her friend Beauty found two seats at the back, they went and set down looking to the passengers and tried to know what they are discussing about ! When suddenly heard a man crying and telling his problem to the other his problem is that he was very rich man, married with a beautiful wife and had two girls and a boy, living in a very big house and had the latest car! But all this fortune made him a sad man, he lost his son at the age of 3 years when the latter got a serious illness, then his wife died due to a horrible car accident and he started losing his money and he got ill too so all the dreams where he was living were destroyed ! Faith was surprised by that and thanked God ! After that, a woman started telling her story too ! She was a poor woman who had 5 children all of them were excellent pupils , kind and wise persons ! But what let her took the bus was her husband who was seriously sick and she didn’t have much money to pay the operation for him and if he die their kids will die of hunger and she wasn’t able to work because she was handicap!
So she decided to take the but wishing to find a fortune to give another life for her beloved and make her kids happier ! The tears fell Faith’s and her friend’s eyes when hearing the story and thanked God again ! Next, it was a boy who was orphan, he lost his parents during a flood that happened in their village when he was 7 years old, he was leaving with another family that treated him badly ! He was always dreaming to find someone to love him or even considered him as a human being not a pet ! Suddenly Faith shouted asking and begging the conductor to stop and let her leave this bus !

At that time Faith wondered that she shouldn’t took this bus since what she was living is better and better than what she heard as cases and thanked God a million for giving her such a sweet mother and faithful friend like Beauty and a peaceful life ! But she still dreamed to find her “father” ...

Complete the story - Page 3 Magic_10
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Beauty looked at Faith who was about to burst into tears and said:" Don't worry dear, we will not lose hope, we will continue our way no matter how high the barriers are, nothing will halt us or cease us from fulfilling your dream to find your father."She stepped to her friend, hugged her and said:" Be sure Beauty that I will not forsake you whatever happens." Faith wiped her tears and drew a smile on her lips. Now her heart restored his hopeful beats to find the father he has beaten a long for his name.The two girls handed each other and crossed the road without looking back, a deep blaze shone in their eyes and lighted the way under their feet.From their first experience in this life, the two little girls learned a lesson they would never forget. They learned that each life has its roses and thorns, and the grass in not always green on the other side. They learned that life is sweet sometimes and bitter many other times; it is sweet like children's candies and bitter sometimes like the bitterness of a sharp medicine. Sometimes it is soft like the touch of a mother on her baby's skin, or the touch of a lover on his paramour's face, but many times, it is like the bite of a stray dog or a sting of a poisonous snake. They learned that the absolute happiness is an illusion every creature is running after in vain. Faith knew that it was not just her who suffered in life, there were many others like here and even worst than her, she knew that each one bears a deep sorrow in his heart.Hand in hand, Faith and Beauty continued their way, they were silent, each one was swimming in her thoughts; Beauty was thinking in her friend; how they would find her father...what would happen to her if she couldn't find her father... what would happen to both of them if their trip would come to nought...Beauty's mind was pregnant with pictures of her father; his face, his eyes, his smile...what would he do when he would see her...would he know her...would he open to her his arms...would he call her"my daughter"...And she, how would she react ...would her feet bear her or not ...would she call him "father" and  ran to throw herself in his bosom...or her feet would disobey her...would she cry of happiness or stay numb with shock..Many questions were turning in Faith's little head without finding answers to them....
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat May 15, 2010 5:14 pm

The two little girls were wandering in the street without knowing to where their feet taking them, until they felt that they couldn't step another step forward, tiredness overcame their feeble bodies. "You said you have some money Beauty, have you?", asked Faith,"Yes, I have some, hope they will be enough."," Then we have to look for a place to spend the night in, Beauty, and start again tomorrow from the first cock cry."...
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 am

A sunny cloudless day launched the two girls' trip. Quiet empty streets; pure breeze that cherished the soul; uncontroled giggles were afloat here and there; gofy faces going to and fro on the sidewalks while the two clueless gilrs stood still , gazing at signs of happiness that the DREAMLANDers effortlessly showed. A massive number of well-shaped, joyfully-painted buildings formed two beautifully organized rows on both sides of the road. Men, dressed up in black suits and fency shoes, were confidently walking. They were poeple with great expectations, many unfulfilled ambitions and with one common dearm...happiness. Women were colourfully dressed; a combination of red, yellow, blue ,green and white could be noticed on the surface of every single dress. Children conquered the play-grounds and, as any normal kid, they all looked burdenless and that how they should be looked at.
An unimaginable place that might cause extreme delight at anyone's soul. And the two little girls were no exception. They followed the current and unconsciously behaved as the DREAMLANDers did. Forgetting about their little mission, they went on exploring the different place that DREAMLAND covered. Determined by the comfortable atmosphere, Faith and her friend magically painted shy smiles on thier faces. As if they were afraid of being seen smilling and therefore being blamed them for committing such a sin. Drunken by the unexpected joy,Faith caught sight of a man from afar. He was different; he looked different. He seemed sad. Faith didn't get it and was so eager to know why. Driven by her curiousity, Faith got closer to the man in a desperate move to know what's been troubling him. "Father!!!" Faith, as astonished as ever, yelled. The sad man didn't wait for the running Faith as he ran himself. Suddenly, Faith felt a soft tiny hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Relax Faith... you just had a nightmare, I guess. I heard you yelling 'father' as I was sleeping so I came to check you out." Speechless Faith found no more than one to express her feelings: " What..."
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

"What...?!", screamed Faith,then she added with a tearful sound:" Was I dreaming...all this was just a dream...for a while I thought that all my suffering came to a halt...I thought that finally I fulfilled my dream and found the sun of my life... for seconds I thought that I got the star I was chasing after days and months...Oh! God... Your mercy God!..."
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

"What...?!", screamed Faith,then she added with a tearful sound:" Was I dreaming...all that was just a dream...for a while I thought that all my suffering came to a halt...I thought that finally I fulfilled my dream and found the sun of my life... for seconds I thought that I got the star I was chasing after days and nights...Oh! God... Your mercy God!...".
Out of pity, Beauty started crying with her friend, she didn't know what to do, the hot tears of her friend rendered her numb.
The night was farwelling Dreamland leaving its place to the day.The sun threw its first narrows on the sleeping city breaking the darkness little by little. Finally the daylight overcame the darkness, bringing with it life to the dead eyes.
"Come on, Faith", said Beauty, "Let's move now before being cast out, for we don't have enough money to spend another day here."
Faith gathered all her strength, put on her clothes and went out with her friend to start another adventure seeking for her father.
The two girls drifted away, they didn't know where to go, what to do, they were like two astray stars in a large sky. While they were wandering looking left and right, Beauty glanced a man standing in the bus station reading a newpaper. It was not the man who grasped her attention but the newspaper he was holding. " Look Faith, isn't it your picture with your father?", shouted Beauty. The two girls ran to the man asking him the newspaper. " Yes Beauty, it is my photo with my father", said Faith casting her eyes on what was written under the picture; " I am Mrs. Hope, the mother of a beutiful girl called Faith, she is my unique girl, she is all what I have in this world. She went out home to look for her father, the father who deserted us alone in this life. She could not stand being away from her father anymore, she missed the soft touch of his hands, and the warm hug of his arms. She could not bear that heavy weight in her little heart . For that she decided to go to look for him in the hope of restoring the old sweet days. But life goes always the other way we want, fate is always mocking us; her father came back home two days after her departure. Can you imagine how strange life it is!how mysterious life we live! For that, I implore you little baby, Faith, if you are reading these lines to come back home, your father is here, he will not leave us again... all what he needs is to see you, touch your little hands and stamp a kiss on your cheeks...you don't imagine how he missed you and how he is eager to take you in his arms." Before she continued reading the last lines, Faith's heart throbbed with bliss. She threw the newspaper and turned to her friend yelling with the tears in her voice: "He came back, Beauty, he came back...at last my father is here...finally I got the star which will brighten my dark nights again... finally I got the warm heart which will warm my cold days...he is here, Beauty, my father is here." Every limb in Faith's body was shivering, her eyes restored their luster, and a large smile was drawn on her pink lips...
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3