Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete the story

+5
Nounette
Mulan
Chichidodo
Ezinma
Hush
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Complete the story Empty Complete the story

Post by Hush Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:01 am

Helloooo! Here's a game I owe the credit of its idea to Asma. The game consists of completing the story! You're gonna say which story? Easy, I'll start something of a story and every member can add a passage, some sentences, or even a word! Just release your imagination and make use of your creative ability.

Let's goooooo....

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Faith...

é1é2yéé
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Complete the story Empty Re: Complete the story

Post by Ezinma Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am

Faith was completely different from her siblings. She was the most beautiful, her small face was occupied by two large shiny brown eyes full of hope. Her rosy cheeks showed the delicacy and the softness of her features...
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 am

Faith was perfect, or almost... She had a psychological defect that made her afraid of happiness! Faith was afraid to put a smile on the face of her life, she rather dedicated it to make the others happy, preventing that same gaiety to get inside her little warm heart and kept it lingering in the doorway; till the day...
Hush
Hush

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

oh! till the day...The day she took her decision... She was reading one of Danielle Steel's novels--Changes, that was the name of the novel she admired most. She stopped at a passage and started reading it loudly ' But he had left his mark on her, a mark that had dulled, but never quite been erased over the years. A mark of caution, if not pain, a fear of getting too close, of believing too much, of...'. She heard someone knocking on the door, quickly she wiped her tears and utterd softly 'who ?'. No one answered her, probably the one who knocked couldn't hear her, so there was another knock. Faith got up out of her bed looking gaunt and weak, and tried to open the door. There stood her mother trembling with fear. She embraced Faith tenderly, and whispered something in her ear. That was the day she decided to change her life, to forget all the nauseous memories, and all the feelings of pain and sorrow..
From that day, you could see her always smiling, always...
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Always dreaming. Nevertheless, she felt something missing, she couldn't figure out what was it. Whenever she had a thought about that thing she was telling herself "It is my fancy weaving a shadow of the unknown and nothing more". Faith didn't know that she's about to witness what would change her life forever...
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Fri May 01, 2009 3:28 pm

It was on Sunday afternoon when...
Mulan
Mulan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sat May 02, 2009 2:27 am

It was one Sunday afternoon, when Mrs Hope decided at last to talk it over with her little daughter. She knew that it will reveal Faith’s wounds only to let her know that her father—five years away from his family- wishing to see his Faith decided to visit them again...

Mrs Hope didn’t know that Faith wanted to see her father too, she was always missing him in spite of all what happened. Whenever she tried to forget, shattered memories of his picture crossed her eyes; leaving her shivering. Our little Faith as beautiful as a flower was afraid of happiness. How can it warm her little heart and her back covered with scars reminded her constantly of her ruthless father!. He had left his mark on her, a mark of pain…yet she had decided to forget all the terrible moment she passed through, and all the sleepless nights she tried desperately to conceal her agony from her poor mother.

Faith was always dreaming to meet her daddy again, to lay in his arms without being afraid, to be his friend, to let him know if some nasty boys from the neighbourhood bothered her… Those were Faith's innocent dreams. However, she was afraid that this day might not come, and only her fancy is weaving a shadow of the unknown and nothing more...

Mrs.Hope entered Faith's room...
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue May 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Mrs. Hope entered Faith's room, his sweet daughter was laying on the bed and thinking about the meeting between her and her father, when suddenly a little voice called her. Miss Faith turned....
It's just a try from me ....lol
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Thu May 21, 2009 12:17 am

when suddenly a little voice called her . Mrs. Hope turned to find her youngest daughter Marie coming after her ....she didn't know what was wrong with her but she felt that some thing was not okey , the little child told her mother that she had a phone call from the hospital and it's about her husband ...Mrs Hpe couldn't believe what she heard ..can this be true ...after all these years of waiting ..had some thing happened to her husband the father of her children ...what will happen to her little flowers and with trombiling steps she got to the phone and picked it up to hear a familiar voice saying ...............
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu May 21, 2009 1:58 am

a femiliar call saying:'hello hope,how are you ? how are the kids?...' Mrs hope,trembling,kept the phone closed to her ear,listening to every word he said.her daugters stood by her side trying to know what is going on,but ,unfortunatly,they couldn't catch any word.with tears in her eyes,Mrs hope put down the phone.she turned to her daughters and said the most shoking news which they had ever heard;she said.........
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 pm

"OH !! dears I think We will have to leave this house and sell it" ..... Faith couldn't believe what she was hearing ; her home.... a house full of memories , the house where she took her first steps, said her first words and made her first dishes.... "what mother!?" she said "why , how can we leave this house "our sweet nest" like you've always called it , how can we leave this neighberhood where I made my first friends OH!! mother what got into you , we can't leave this house what about Dad what if he came and didn't find us what he would think ..." and it was here when her mother interupted her with a soft voice " my sweet daughter .... it is because of your father that we have to sell our house ..." ."But mum..." Faith said.. "I don't understand .." .Mrs.Hope started to explain that her husband had to take a serious opoeration because he had a stroke earlier that morning but the problem was that he couldn't afford it so he asked his wife to get the money for him ....... Faith looked at her mother and said..............................
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm

She said:"fine Mum... we should sell the house;my father needs us now...he needs the money."The old Faith would never understand why her mother is trying to help the same man who left them alone when they needed him the most.But that book had an immense influence on her and taught her two notions;love and forgivness.The new Faith knows exactly what does it mean to forgive the beloved ones;although it's not as eassy as it seems.All what Faith thought about is where are they going to live after selling their house."are we to be homless?"Faith thought.The same Ideas were turning in her mother's head.Their destiny seems very clear now;they will be homless.

While the whole familly was sitting on a bench in the living room,thinking of the best solution to solve the current problem;Faith jumped off her seat and said"I get it."Mrs hope,confused,said:"what my dear?what did you get?"Faith said:"I know what should we do;I get the solution." Mrs Hope replied:"don't bother your self too much dear,let me think about this problem and you should take care of your studies." Faith said:"Mum...do you remember my uncle "Joe"?,he would be delighted to help us."Mr Joe is a very rich man.He lives with His wife Mrs "Mean" in a very big house in the countryside.Their house is too big for just two person;they have no chidren. Mrs Hope said:"I thought about that possibility,but i don't think it's an option." "why Mum?...why not?" Mrs Hope looked at her anxious daughter and said...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 pm

"Joe" will be very delighted to help us but the problem is not him ...the problem is with his wife "Mean"..." . Faith said :" what's wrong with her mum? ..." Mrs.Hope replied :" I don't know what is exactly going on with her but I feel that she dislikes us some how! .. Faith didn't know what her mother meant so she kept looking at herwonderin about what her mother was thinking about ; and then her mother said :" OH faith you are too little to understand such things ..." Faith couldn't believe what her mother was saying so she told her :" just try me mum I have grown up in the past couple of years more than you know ..trust me mum" .Mrs.Hope finally spoke and said : " Well she is ..she is...." " what mum .. she is ...??!! .." said Faith ......
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 am

"she is a bad person..." Mrs hope didn't say anything further since her daughter wasn't mature enough to understand.Desperation...a feeling made its way through the hearts of Marie,Faith and Mrs hope as well.Everything seemed so dark.Silence captured the whole house until it was disturbed by a sudden knock.Marie ran quickly to the door.as soon as she opened it,her face expresions changed completely from sadness to extrem happiness.Why wouldn't she be happy,if she saw her beloved uncle Mr "joe" standing beside her holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.She embraced him and started crying.one could be amazed about why Marie was crying;she was just five years old.The house's atmosphere;however,made her feel sad.the presence of her beloved uncle lightened up the whole house and made it bearable.

With a voice of relief Mrs Hope said:"Oh!!! brother...you can't imagine how happy I am to see you".She asked her brother to enter and to make him self at home.He handled her the flowers and, without a single word, continued his way towards the living room.Faith,very happy to see her uncle,went to him, embraced him and kissed him. Mrs Hope sensed that there was something wrong with her brother and she immediately asked him:"what is wrong Joe? you seem upset."Mr Joe didn't want to make it harder than it already was,so he said:"nothing Hope.don't worry about it".Mrs hope said:"but... where is...where is she ? didn't she come with you?"said Mrs hope."well..."replied Mr Joe.Mrs Hope's doubts were confirmed;something went wrong for sure.She persuaded her questions willing to find out what went wrong with her beloved brother.She said:"well what?" with a deep sigh,Mr Joe said:"......
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Mr Joe said: "We've had a row yesterday, me and Mean. I told her to go to her parents' home!"
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am

While they were talking Mrs. Hope and Mr. Joe heard a sharp crunching noise as the door closed. What's this sound thought Mrs. Hope affright. Faith left the house, but gone where?
Faith rushed to the hospital where her father lay injured. Something inside her told her that there's something going wrong with him. She reassured herself that it's but her imagination painting horrific doubts and nothing more, but no she could still feel it.
On her way to the hospital breathlessly she attempted to reflect on her next step. Her inner inquiries were almost heard by the people passing by. What would she say when she'll meet him? Sorry? Yes it can be sorry, or regret? Yes regret… It is regret that smashed her heart.
Faith's heart pounded strongly. The transient feeling of doubt swept away letting fear to disseminate all over her spirit. Faith was afraid; she was sinking like a melted slush.
She started shivering and muttering unclear disjointed words. Sorry…Sorry for everything…She fell into a deep silence, a frightening quietude. What woke her was a motherly touch on her shoulder, a tender hand of a person she recognized but was afraid and shocked to utter her name. Long ago Mrs. Hope and Mrs. Mean were like enemies. "What had changed, she looks passionate and loving?" thought Faith.
Mrs. Mean broke into tears; pain was overt upon her wrinkled beautiful face.
Faith attempted to talk but Mrs. Mean interrupted her and took her little purse and placed some dollars in Faith's hand. Faith refused to take it, but Mrs Mean insisted and said softly
" go my sweet girl, give it to the doctor. Your father needs this money, so please forget what happened. Please forgive me, forgive your desperate tante Mean". Forgiveness is what Mrs. Mean had longed for. She was ready to express her sincere and deep apologies to him. She behaved awkwardly; she acted stupidly. Would he accept her apologies, would Mr. Joe forget her villainous deeds?! "He has the right, he has the right to accuse my childish deeds" Mrs. Mean cried…

Last edited by Ezinma on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 am

Faith,still in a state of astoneshment, carried her way towards the hospital.With a few dollars in her hands,faith's only consern was to meet her father.She was anxious,yet afraid at the same time;she had hope in her heart,yet combained with a little hesitation.It was quiet a journey inspite of the small distance btween the house and the hospital.Why wouldn't it be a journey when all those feelings, captured in the poor child's heart, made it look like a trip;an inner trip as to speak.

Faith's finnally arrived to her distination.At the entrance ,she saw a big sign in which these same words were written:"THE SACRED PLACE";It was the hospital's name.This tittle had a positive impact on the little girl's broken spirit;she,somehow,felt relieved soon after she read the sign.She broke her way through the door and witnessed a sight which will never be removed from her fragile memory.Everybody was in a ruch;doctors running from a room to another holding medical objects in their hands;objects can't be defined by Faith since she was a very young girl who knows nothing about hospitals.As she continued her path through,she saw patients lying down on their ill-prepared beds;nurses had no times to prepare the beds since there were too much work to be done around the hospital.Patients were often surounded by a bench of people looking as sad as the patients themselves.Outside in the hall,there were Nervous and angry citizens,they must have been citizens,faith thought,because they were not wearing aprons.Othres were just sitting;they looked like they were waiting for something...a news may be.Children playing games not paying attention to the horrifying sights around them.The whole thing,however;didn't delay Faith's plans of meeting her beloved father.She persuaded her way through,but where?She didn't know where to go,in which room her father was?

Faith was lost again.She didn't know what to do and where to go.All these people who were running,yelling and sometimes screaming from pain made faith scared again.Suddenly,her ears captured a voice which Faith knew that it was adressing her.She heard a very sweet and lovely voice saying...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 am

Faith heard a very sweet and lovely voice saying " Faith, is that you?" . She turned back to see her neighbour Adrian staring at her.
Faith couldn't believe her eyes; she hadn't seen him for a long time. In fact she was surprised to see him again; people thought that he won't come back again from Belgium; they even heard rumours that he got married there. Adrian noticed Faith's astonishment by the sight of him, so he grinned "What's up Faith? Surprised to see me or what?", "Come on Faith I'm not a ghost!"
Faith hold her breath and said "Adrian dad's sick!, they said he needs an urgent surgery, I want to see him but I don't know where I can find him". But Adrian knew for he was a doctor at the Sacred Place hospital. The years he spent in Belgium were for a sole reason, to study medicine. It was his parents' dream to see him a great doctor; they let him expatriate though they knew perfectly the perils and the challenge of expatriation.
"Come with me Faith, I'll take you to your father" said Adrian and Faith nodded quickly.
Adrian and Faith walked towards the lift, they entered and Adrian pressed seven.
Do you work here Adrian? I mean you know the place, and you're not with your street cloths" Faith asked him with sadness apparent in her tone. "Yes I do, I'm a surgical doctor". But Adrian didn't add more, his mind was totally engaged with the patient who died in the morning. " What if... What if he's Faith father. Oh God!"
Adrian glanced at his watch, it was almost noon. Time for lunch and Adrian thought to take Faith to the doctors's cafeteria for a sandwich. In the meantime, he could phone the nurse and ask her the name of the dead patient.
" Faith please wait here I need to make a call". After few minutes Adrian returned to the cafeteria, he had been told that the patient who died was a woman, but Faith's father is in desperate conditions. He lost lots of blood and he needs a blood donor as quickly as possible.

When she saw Adrian coming, Faith stepped forward and asked him about her father. "You're hiding something, is there anything wrong? Take me to see him Adrian, please!"
"Your father is ok, he needs a surgery to save his broken leg. You can wait here; I'll be busy for a little while doing the surgery". Faith refused to wait in the cafeteria, so Adrian agreed to let her wait outside the operation room.
She was terrified looking at Adrian peeling off his white apron. He donned the green surgical scrubs and put on a cap and a mask.
After few seconds, Adrian came and told her that everything will be alright. It was a matter of few hours and she'll see her dad again as healthy as before.
For two hours Adrian and a bunch of residents and nurses worked relentlessly to fix up Mr. Badmash's leg. The operation was successful and Mr. Badmash was wheeled to intensive care before moving him to the recovery room.
Adrian turned to the hall where Faith had been waiting, she looked frail but when she saw him, a frown of fear disappeared from her brows. She sighed deeply and said …
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 am

She sighed deeply and said:"Thank God...Thank you Adrian for your help;I'll never forget what you've done".With a decent smile,her nieghbour replied:"Don't thank me faith,I was just doing my job.In fact you should thank the blood donner.Your father desperatly needed blood and a woman,i think,stepped and gave him what he needed...Her name was...Mrs Min...or Moun or..."Faith interupted him by saying:"Mrs Mean."he said:"yes...That was her name.Luckily,their blood type matchs".

Faith rushed to fitch a public phone to deliver the good news to her family.She saw one across the road,so she run to it.She typed the number and waited while the phone was ringing.Marry was the one who picked up the phone."hello..."Marry said. "Is my mother beside you?"Faith cried."No...She is in the kitchen with my uncle Joe"Marry replied." Faith, breathing heavly, said:" Call for her.I have good news.My father is fine now..." Fiath's speech wasn't over yet,when the little sister rushed to the kitchen to inform her mother.Mrs Hope not believing what the little Marry had told her,picked up the phone and immediatly said:"Faith where are you?what are you doing?We are so worried about you."Mr Hope,angry at her daughter for leaving the house without telling her about her direction,persuaded her Reproach,she said:"You will be punished for what you did."Faith said:" Mum...I'm in the hospital;I went to see my father.He had a surgery and he needed blood.You won't believe who was the donner." Mrs Hope forgot about the punishment as soon as she listened to what her daughter was saying.Mrs Hope wanted to know more,so she asked her who the donner was.Faith siad:"My uncle's wife...Mrs Mean..."
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am

I've noticed something weird in my post, so I got to mend it. Sorry Smile

Back at the hospital Mr. Badmush was lying in the recovery room. He was sleeping out of consciousness lost in his dreams. Few hours and the effect of the anesthetic will wear off, Adrian thought sitting quietly beside his patient. He watched Mr. Badmush breathing slowly, and wondered how desperately Faith would be if her father died. The surgery wasn't at all fine as he told Faith. Yes they succeeded to fix up the leg, they could return the broken bone to its place, but... "There is a possibility that Mr. Badmush will not walk again naturally" Adrian told the nurse who came enquiring about the patient's condition. " Anyway, it's too early to tell. We've got a long time to wait and see". Adrian prayed what he said was wrong, and told the nurse to let him alone with Mr. Badmush. "Where's Faith?" Adrian said. His voice was like a whisper in the still of the room. He stood and walked slowly towards the hall where he had left her.

Faith was waiting for Adrian to come and let her see her father. She looked as weak as her dad lying asleep inside the recovey room. She was again thinking about the past, and about the ruthless drunkard who beat her because she refused to give him the money she stored in her piggy bank. Pain filled her heart, why wouldn't she forget?. But she had to forgive him, and accept it for the sake of her mother who had suffered the most terrible pain a woman can suffer. It had been over five years they hadn't seen Mr. Badmush, and the memory was dim. Faith had already decided to face it and see her father again, whether he had changed or not, she could not bear to live without him. She started sobbing faintly, and saying" I love you dad, please recover sooner for us".

"Here you are... I was looking for you" Adrian said smiling at Faith. "Oh! I told you he is doing fine, don't cry please". "No Adrian, I’m not crying. Don’t mind these tears; they are just tears of happiness. Thank you for what you did for my daddy, I wonder how I can repay you". "That’s my job, by the way, have you told your mother to come to the hospital?" Faith suddenly jumped from her place and said “Here she is coming with Marry and my uncle Joe!"…
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

chuchoT I am enjoying the story cheers

PS: sorry for the flood, may be one day this story will be published who knows Cool I am dead serious.
Hush
Hush

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

chuchoT I think the story needs Hushspeare's beautiful words and poetic style... euh11 Sorry for the food!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:49 am

Mrs Hope was followed by her youngest daughter her brother Joe when the little Faith catched a glance of them.The scene wasn't inviting for the new commers;people were everywhere,shouts and cries could be heard from a distance.No sign of joy could be noticed as the three continued thier way through looking for Mr Badmush's room.One can tell from Mrs hope's way of walking that she was afarid;scared would be the right word to discribe her state.Mr Joe seemed very anxious.He shifted from one Doctor to another asking them if they know a person called Mr Badmush,unfortunatlt no one did.Marry was tightly holding her mother's hand.All of them seemed as if they were looking for a precious object which has been lost for a long time.The stream of thoughts,or fears,of Mrs Hope's was disturbed by a sudden cry in distance."Al last,A femiliar face"Mrs Hope thought.

Faith burst into tears soon after she saw her mother coming.Mrs Hope found no other solution but to join Faith.Adrian,very touched by the poor family's misfortune,said:"Everything will be ok Mrs hope...I will stay all night,if i had to,to make that happen"."Thank you Doctor...I appreciate your efforts"replied Mrs Hope lifting her head towards Adrian.She hesitated for a munite and finnaly said:"Adrian...?Is that really you...?."He cofirmed her doubts and promised to tell her the whole story afterwards.Mrs Hope introduced Mr Joe and Adrian and then the group went together to where Mr Badmush was lying hurt and exhausted.

Adrian lead the way.When they came upon the room's door,they saw Mr Badmush laying down while his left leg was lifted and tied with a rope.He was sleeping,so Adrian thought that he shouldn't be disturbed and better left to rest.Another noticiable thing in the room,beside Mr Badmush's sight,was the presence a women setting beside his bed."Sandra!!" Mr Joe cried.It was Mrs Mean.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

"When I got my Baccalaureate everyone suggested that I should enrol in the medical school in the capital. My parents wanted to see me a great doctor like those in the TV series ER. They expected a lot of things from me; they even talked it over and decided to sell their land in the countryside to fund my university fees. I can remember those days very well, my parents were so happy but their happiness prevented them even from noticing that I had other dreams. Nobody asked me what I want to do, or where I want to go. Everything was decided and I was like a puppet filled with sorrow and misery. All what I was thinking of was my own dreams and wishes. I was dreaming to be a top painter, that's what I like, to express my feelings through shapes and colours."
All the family was listening eagerly to Adrian as they waited in the cafeteria. He stopped for a moment then he continued talking in a low voice, a voice which bears the misery of his feelings.
"Alas! Everything was shattered, and I realized that the reality was completely different from my painted hopes. I accepted in silence my fate because I wanted to rest my tired mind. I wanted to purge my soul from the inner sickness, to end the sorrow and the suffering and look forward for the coming promising days. Indeed, I enrolled in the medical school and I received a scholarship to study in Belgium because of my high achievements. And Here I am now, a surgical doctor full of strength and confidence with a career that I no longer despise".
"We thought that you won't come back dear Adrian", said Mrs. Hope" What makes you decide to return to your small town". Adrian laughed and said "It's not easy to be away from the loved ones, besides life in Belgium is so hard so why not serve my own country". "By the way Mr. Joe, I'd like to congratulate you for having such a generous wife. She didn't only donate her blood but she paid the entire surgery fee".
"Is she doing well? I want to see her if it's possible" said Mr. Joe to Adrian. The two excused themselves and went to see Mrs. Mean. Adrian told Mrs. Hope that he will send a nurse to take them to see Mr. Badmush when he awake.

Faith told her mother that she had to buy some flowers for her dad and be back in few minutes. Mrs. Hope let her go and warned her to hurry. After half an hour, Faith returned to the hospital holding a bunch of flowers. She didn't find her mother and her sister where she left them, so she went to Mr. Badmush's room. Only her father was there, but where are the others? Faith thought. She opened the door and stepped inside swiftly. Mr. Badmush was still out of consciousness so she put the flowers carefully on the table and sat beside her father. She hadn't seen him for ages, and he looked as impressive as she had always thought. "Hopefully tante Sandra donated her blood father!" Faith said softly. Mr. Badmush opened his eyes slowly, he looked at Faith and said "Hope…Hope, give me some water please".
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 am

Faith felt that time stopped after she had heard the last word of her father's.She was like a statue for nearly a munite during which She held her breath;it was the longest munite Faith ever lived.hearing his vioce paralized the poor child.She was confused whether to go and fitch a glass of water for her beloved and thirsty father or to correct him that she is Faith and not her mother Mrs hope.In fact,Mr Badmush's fault in mixing up names and faces is exacused since he hadn't seen his daughter for five years and the fact is that the little Faith had grown up very much in that time.She looked a lot like her mother.Faith finally made up her mind after hearing her father saying:"Hope please...A glass of water"She run to the cafetiria and brought the a glass of water.Mr Badmush still believing that he was talking to his wife;therefore,he started his long apology.He managed to narrate his five years-life in a matter of half an hour.How he sacrificed when trying to quite drinking was the major theme in that story.He believed that it was sweet sacrifice since he succeeded in his goal.He also said something about getting a dicent job in constraction where he got his injury.A friend of his(they used to drink together and decided to quite it at the same time)found him that job.A terrible fall from the second floor caused him a broken,left leg.Faith felt pity for him.Our hardship seems joy compared to his,she thought.

At that time,Adrian and Mr Joe were looking for Mrs Mean.They finally found her setting in the waiting-room holding a cup of coffee.The moment she saw her husband coming,she left hold of that cup.Sandra wanted to talk to her husband to make things right before it's too late.Deep inside,Mrs Mean know exactly that her husband would be in the hospital with his sister.She knew him well;She knew that he is a very supportive and a very relaible person and that he would there beside Mr Badmush's bed.That;however,wasn't the reason she married him.Everyone knew that she was looking for his money.She never thought about her husband good qualities untill now.She realized that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man;this time not for his money,but for the fact that he could make her happy.

Mrs Mean couldn't lift her head to see Mr Joe;she was too embaraced.Adrian thought it's better to leave them alone ,so he exacused himself and said that he'll go to check on Mr Badmush's health.The first word Sandra said was:" I'm sorry for evrything Joe.At First,what intrested me was your..."Mr Joe interupted her:" Sandra don't..."She said:"please let me finish.I have a lot to say...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: