Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question and answer

+7
MrL
Khello
Ismailos2
Aristotle
METALLIAN
Quid-Nunc
Londonhbb
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Question and answer

Post by the youth Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

"The Iliad" was the first part of Homer's epic about the Trojan war.It tells the story of Greek armies in the sandy shores of Troy, great heroes at that time, Achilles, Agamemnon, Hector...The Iliad ends with the death of Hector and the fall of Troy, and "The Odyssey" comes as second with its hero Illus or Odysseus in a marvellous adventure.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Question and answer

Post by w_ch Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Ah the youth! you said more than I ever expected, thanks a lot (between me and you, I wrote that question for you knowking how much you know about the battle and its HEROES) But, there's just one little thing, you forgot to ask a question! Very Happy It's ok, I'll ask a question for you this time, and you'll have to do it by your own in the nexy Wink

so, here we go:

What is the best thing and the worst thing you like and hate about yourself.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2