Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building Eight

+2
sandrilla
Big brother
6 posters

Go down

Building Eight Empty Building Eight

Post by Thewolf Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 am

Building Eight

The bus stopped, and it was the time to get out from it, my right foot was on the ground, whereas my eyes falling on the huge green mountains. I found my favorite weather waiting for me, clouds, fresh air and soft rains. I was so excited; we had a sit in the closest Cafeteria facing the wonderful nature. I memorized everything my sight fell on. After we had our breakfast we moved to look for the bus which will take us to Saad Dahleb University, it was so easy to be there. We became near the third entrance, we stood for a while, it was early (6:35) but we decided to get in behind the gate. We already had previous idea about how to find building eight, the Central Library was higher than the mountain, we knew that our aim hiding next to it. We wanted to have a walk around, we started count, “and this is building six, where is the eighth?” We found the seventh, but we were still looking for the eighth, we lost hope to find it, can you imagine why? Because we were inside it, look how much we were stupid Ismail! J again we left to find the building after we were already inside it, Ismail was brave and asked a man was in the sixth building maybe “ good morning, how we can find building eight man?” the man replied “ it is after you” we went back and we stood between building one and two, then the number seven appeared, the person who told us how to find the building, didn’t know that a big tree grew and it is hiding the number. It was fifty five minutes past six, and no student came to study yet, so we chose an strategy place to settle in it, because we wanted see everyone will enter to building eight, sadly we chose the wrong point, we knew that the majority were coming from another point, we were stupid again J

It was forty five past eight o’clock, and we were still sitting alone, I whispered in Ismail ear “I think we are going to stay this way longer” we laughed muchJ . Then Bryn sent SMS to Ismail said in it that he is coming with The Ukrainian, the person who became later an adorable friend to me, after few minutes came MIMI CICI, she was the first member we met from the forum…
to be continued...
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Building Eight Empty Re: Building Eight

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 am

Very nice wolf, like I was with you....waiting for the contnuation

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 am

But u didnit know that i was watching you ,hahah.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 pm

At forty past nine o’clock, I saw The Ukrainian and Bryne, I knew the Ukrainian from 50M, and his red cap was shining. In that time I was walking with MiMi cici who showed me Louli.

The great moment which changed my feelings is ten o’clock, The Ukrainian and bryne took us inside building eight, where members kept coming and coming, Bilinda, Tone of Love, Wimened, Darkness, Dina and MiMi cici, then came the twin angeleyes and louli, with the great glourious, Nacr and Toufikzad, the handsome teacher Hush, Imy, Nana gothika, sou4me, and the active teacher Ezinma who passed near me, Khalida and crazy Mary.

Glourious came back from his class and Bryne took the three of us for a short walk, we made some pictures together, and then Glourious left to his home. I think everything was organizing by the mates without making me and Ismail feel. We met the Ukrainian again, Bilinda was with the girls who went with us later, Bryne and the Ukrainian told me and Ismail “ let’s go to eat something” it was ten minutes past twelve o’clock. Passed on me Bilinda, and I asked her “where is Nana?” I met Nana fortunately, but we spoke just seconds.

The most joyful moments there started when we gathered, TheUk, Bryne, Bilinda, Wimened, Tones of Love, Khalida, Mary, Dina and MIMI cici who joined us later, we left the university to the orange buses and here the day took another way, and the surprise was boiling, me and Ismail were just following…
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Sat May 15, 2010 3:39 pm

carry on......
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 am

Like u r in a war writing abt each hour and minute ...
Carry on bro ...

We r looking for what u'll write.
Gud luck

My name is not Nacr ... It's Nacer.
U've found only my name to make a mistake on it !!!
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Mon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

c'mon nacr it is not a big deal lol Building Eight Icon_biggrin
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon May 17, 2010 6:41 pm

U didn't give us honor even to see ur face, how i can make difference between nacer and nacr Building Eight Icon_biggrin
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri May 21, 2010 1:32 pm

...We all got in the bus, and we settled at its back, after few minutes, our mates asked the bus driver to stop, and I think he stopped in an illegal place . We got out the bus to unknown aim for me and Ismail, I asked Bryn, I asked Bryn “where we are going?” he said “for lunch, Wolf” and we kept walking till I heard some of mates saying “here it is Family Shop” I talked to myself “is it time of shopping mates?! I’m hungry and tired” J we had a walk together inside the big shop, it was full of goods, different food, clothes, electronic stuffs … etc

Came the time of lunch, we caught two tables and we started eat and eat, we defeated the pizza even it was big, the cruel eater was The Ukrainian and Dina was the weaker, maybe because she was afraid from someone around J

I let you my mates to describe what happened at the last moments, please each one tell us about her/his feelings in that moment…
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Khello Fri May 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Let me imagine WOlf;
Don't tell me that you have pounced on someone there, cause I know your cruelty and ferocity, esp. when you are hangry.
Wolf! you are THE SHARK indeed.

Khello

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Khello, let me tell you that students there can make from lion a cat...wonderful people i've ever met...
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down