Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help building our home

+8
cookie
JOKER
MrL
Biba
Thewolf
chinda
w_ch
bilinda
12 posters

Go down

Help building our home Empty Help building our home

Post by bilinda Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi every body

Dear members as english students we must be proud of this forum .Not only because it is a source of knowledge and help for us but because it is our second home and we are all here one family.We must declare that lately we have been doing nothing but perishing our lovely home .By a way or another we tried to send it to a forgotten spulcher.We must avow that the forum of today is nothing but derbis of the forum of yesteday.Because of that i ask you all dear members to help building again our lovely home and forum .We have to make it vivid again .We must clean the dust that is on it .We must irrigate it with our torrential toughts in all fields (literature ,science, reading group, serious matters ect...).hand in hand we have to make this forum like an april meadow ,a nature void of all malice ,and gather its scattered pieces.I trust you all dear mates .

our forum is our home so let's help building our forum again. Help building our home 129195
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Help building our home Empty Re: Help building our home

Post by w_ch Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello,

The concept of the word "home" is not a set of four walls wherein some furnitures dwell! There's much more to it. To have a home means to have a group of people living in harmony. Even if those people don't come from the same background, or don't belong to the same real family, but as long as they're peacefully living togather, I'd call that a "home". I'm willing to do my share if you all decide to reconstruct what's been damaged. I like the last line bilinda wrote :"hand in hand we have to make this forum like an april meadow ,a nature void of all malice ,and gather its scattered pieces.I trust you all dear mates." It says it all...
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

It is really a pity to see our home impending to fall down. The home which gathered us from everywhere and crossed all the spaces to gather us under one roof.This home, that we are responsible for every corner in it, has witnessed a tremor, but, fortunately, its pillars are stronger than being destroyed by this small tremor,nevertheless it caused some damages. For that, if we want to rebuild what was damaged, let us stretch out our helping hand and put each one in the other to proceed forward. Let us move now lest our home will fall on our heads, and sure I am that we can stand again. After all, it is we who are the beneficiaries from this home (forum). It is we who find a shelter on this ground, and it is we who must unite to save it because united we can stand this free stand. I hope that we can save our ship before sinking under the waves of our recklessness.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Agree with you, i'll be with you forever hand in hand.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 am

Hello, you are absolutely right mates.
I mean although I'm a new member here, I feel that I'm among my family ( thanks to the wonderful atmosphere created by all of you). so I think that it's our responsibility to keep this atmosphere and to better our home.
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MrL Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Hello mates Smile

It's something undeniable, we've all felt some changes lately in the forum.. and we're all culpable in one way or another...

Bilinda, what you've written is so True !!!!! We must think of some radical changes to save what's left.. after all it's our home, and WE are the only benificiants as Chinda said.... As we say " Well begun... Half ended..."

Let's just start over... A good begining makes always a good ending...

Hope we will all, hand in hand, help embellishing our home, and try to make it

the BEST ever...
MrL
MrL

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 pm

What are you talking about guys! Help building our home Icon_scratch anyone who hear you talking will think a desaster happened or an earthquake!!
I'm a neww member here and I think the forum contains great stuff and it is will-organized ..So, someone please tell me what the hell is wrong? and if there is something wrong and clearly you didn't mention it in the previous posts, please Give me solutions and ideas and stop whining.
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

nothing really happened i guess , right ?! Help building our home Suspect
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 pm

I think so too Joker!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

me too i think the same the forum is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Personally, The forum id good( not perfect) but there must be some improvements to make...Do your job admin! We buck you up
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeah glourious, it looks so but..................some one tell me what happened pls.
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 am

honestly speaking i see that the forum started to decrease (maybe is a hard word) since the members knew each other & got into a good touch for one another.
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I guess there is no problem because those who were complaining did not say anything Help building our home Icon_pirat
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down