Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100%

2 posters

Go down

Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100% Empty Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100%

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Now u can send free messages from ur own phone number to any country u want . it means international use as well as national use . So just visit this site now :
http://www.talksms.com/cat/1.aspx/PQ6JLSend free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100% 5-gotxt-free-sms
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100% Empty Re: Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100%

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 pm

try it nd tell me pirat
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100% Empty Re: Send free msgs from ur own number guarantee 100%

Post by Nounette Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Yes Londonhbb Thank You Very Much !! I'll Try It But If It Doesn't Work With Me ( I Mean Free) I'll Kill You !!!
khbat1 khbat1 khbat1 matmoutch1 matmoutch1
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

ok Nour I take the responsability
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Where Are You To Kill You khbat1 !! They Don't Want To Send And Sms ( The Code ) !! How It Works ??? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

No it works . after u'll register by ur phone number u'll receive the password in ur phone in sms them validate ur account nd u can change ur password .

Last edited by Londonhbb on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

bka1 bka1 bka1 bka1 They Didn't Send Me An SmS Question Question Question Question Question Question What To Do So Question Question Question Question
Nounette
Nounette

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm

No it works with me Nounette just mention +213 . may be u didn't mention it .
Well I'll chat with u in skype 2night .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down