Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts

+5
burself
safefast
imy
starlight
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts Empty Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Université de Sidi Bel Abbes
Intitulé: Language planning and education (Plurilingualism).
Responsable: Abid Samira
Number of posts: 06

ENS Constantine:
Intitulé: Course design and evaluation in English as a foreign language
Responsable: Hamada Hacène
Number of posts: 10
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts Empty Re: Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Up to now these are the only two Magisters open according to the offical journal of the ministry. There are some people talking about another one in Oum Elbouaghi but nothing is sure and I didn't find it on the official Magister openings. The one of Algiers and of Boumerdes doesn't figure neither on the list. There might be additions in the coming days. Good luck all.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts Empty Re: Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

REPUBLIQUE ALGERIENNE DEMOCRATIQUE ET POPULAIRE
MINITERE DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR
ET DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE
ECOLE NORMALE SUPERIEURE DE CONSTANTINE
Direction de la post-graduation et de la recherche scientifique

CONCOURS D'ENTRE EN PREMIERE ANNEE POST-GRADUATION
Année 2010/2011

L'Ecole Normale Supérieure de Constantine organise pour l'année universitaire 2010/2011 un concours d'entrée en première de POST-GRADUATION en Anglais, option : Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching.

Les dossiers de candidature doivent être déposés ou envoyés sous pli recommandé avant le 15 septembre à l'adresse suivante:

Direction de la post-graduation et de la recherche scientifique,
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Constantine, plateau du Mansourah, Constantine.

Conditions de participation :

• BAC
• Limite d'âge : 35 ans au jour du concours
• DPES (Anglais), DPEF (Anglais), Licence en anglais sans rattrapage.
• Moyenne du cursus ≥ 11de l'ensemble du cursus.

Dossier :

• Une demande manuscrite portant les coordonnées du candidat (adresse, téléphone, e-mail).
• Copies légalisées des diplômes (BAC, …)
• Relevé de note légalisé de l'ensemble du cursus universitaire.
• Deux enveloppes timbrées avec adresse.
• Deux photos d'identité.
• Un extrait de naissance.

Date du concours: 30/10/2010

Epreuves -Applied Linguistics……………………………………..Coef 01
Teaching of English as a Foreign Language…..Coef 01

Nombre de poste 10
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm

saha ftourek
thanks too too much...
starlight
starlight

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 am

Thank you for the information.
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by imy Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks for those information. but do you have the paper of sidi bel abbes ??i mean the date of the contsts the documents needed.........?? thanks for your help
imy
imy

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Salam dear mates.For the students who are interested in the magistere contest, I would like to inform you about the contest topics concerned in
sidi Belabbes... a teacher of mine told me that the topics that are concerned are:
- sociolinguistics 4th year programme.diglossia,Multilingualism, standardization....
- the situation of English in the system of education in Algeria.
- the situation of French in the system of education in Algeria.
- Arabization & Berber as a lge in Algeria.
- lesson plan.
- teaching English as a foreign lge ( TEFL).
Concerning the period of subscriptions: from now till a week before the contest day which will be on Oct 26th 2010.
If I get more information I'll tell you... good luck Smile
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am

Thank you,burself.
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Mr. "burself", you could direct us to the university official site. There where everything is explained bébénou Here is what Mr. "burself" is speaking about
Magister contests for the year 2010-2011 and the number of posts Blida10

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Djillali Liabes University of Sidi Bel Abbes official website is : www.univ-sba.dz... what I told you about is not available in the site. A teacher of mine told me about...
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Sure, sir.

Don't worry . It's just a comment out of the blue jouliya

Back to top Go down

Post by haku Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

do not worry siblings because there is no MA exam......
now i really know what a scapegoat is ..... it is me..you..us..stupid dreamers (*-*)

thank u dear Algeria
haku
haku

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Blidi Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm

No way! But, sir, would you please try to use a more formal language? Algeria is your country and doesn't need any other further and deeper injuries than the ones its people experienced.
Blidi
Blidi

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-09-11

http://www.blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't understand! I think Students of the classical system can pass the Master with LMD students. Is it that bad, I mean I know that the MAster is not as good as the old Magister but at least you were not banned from continuing your studies..hell, you can even reach the Doctorate if you want.

Kepp faith guys
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by haku Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

brothers i think that it is after 3 years from now a stupid dreamer of the old worthless system(classic) can try playing his chance with the bright new system
haku
haku

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 pm

First, thank you for sharing. It's always good to hear news about our "school"
second, I don't know if this would consulte you but here in Blida student of the First promotion still wondering about the Master hehe ( it seems like a dream to them) So I think they would see you as a very lucky one.
Also, I think that it is natural from the Administration to try to minimize the value of Master ( maybe because the teacher themselves have a Magister) but believe me after the classical systerm dies God welling. Your Master well worth more then the Magister.. ..and eventually there will be a Doctorate for us.. not necesserly the following year but it will be a doctorate... I promess.

Wish you the best dear Sister.. & never let anyone bring down you spirit
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by imen Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am

the LMD (bright new system) students cant teach in high school without master,however the student of the old worthless system can do it. so if y think a bit y will find it the same ;4years for both of them to be enough qualified

than they will pass 2 other years to reach doctorat and y can call it second master OR majister
itssssssssss the same with more complications

imen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by haku Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

ladies and gentlemen.........hello
sister i am not criticising u LMD student nor i am UNDERESTIMATING your system.........my words came only to quench the fire of abuse done with those who look to people like me and my peers as scapegoats...........
i meant no offence....
by the way...classic students will not be able to be teachers in the high school when the 1st LMD master 2 graduate (*_*)
again ......i respect you but i despise them
haku
haku

Back to top Go down

Post by imen Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm

hello every body

now we can pass the master all of us classical and Lmd students

there r in blida ,algiers , beskra ,bijaia, and other places
what i dont know is the time
can you inlight me pleassssssse

imen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum