Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!!

+7
Nounette
Sofie
w_ch
Londonhbb
bart_simpson
the youth
Big brother
11 posters

Go down

are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! Empty are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!!

Post by Big brother Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:59 am

i hope so guys, here it is the quiz:

you have one kilogram of gold (1k), you divide this weight into ten parts (10 part) you will have ten parts of (100 gram), then you would give each part to ten(10) different craftsmen , so that every craftsman will make (10) rings for you, it means you will have 100 rings each one normally weights 10 gram, and each craftsman has its own model . but you discover that one craftsman cheated you and stole (1 gram) from each ring he made for you.
the big question is that how you are going to discover the craftsman that cheated and stole you ,weighting the rings just one time????????( bear in mind you don't know who's between the ten craftsmen who stole you) [b]

take that greasy brain and get it into work.

backing and watching you ..............................

afro

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! Empty Re: are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!!

Post by the youth Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Easy...

You said there are 10 craftsmen, each one has made 10 rings for you, and each ring weights 10 grams..it means you've got 100 rings among which 10 of them weight 9 grams each..

To find out which of the craftsmen cheated you,here's what you do..

you take 1 ring from the first craftman,2 rings from the second, 3 from the third till taking 10 from the tenth..
you're only allowed for one single weight no more..so you weight the 55 rings you collected from the craftsmen..they are supposed to weight 550 grams if not cheated right?but infortunatly they are.
So, if they weight 549 grams,that means the first craftsman that gave 1 ring is the cheater.If they weight 548 grams,it means the second is.If they weight 540,i'ts the tenth one..and so on.
and thus,you can find out who cheated you.

How am i doing big bro?
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! Empty Re: are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!!

Post by bart_simpson Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Give me a ring and i 'll tell you the answer .
bart_simpson
bart_simpson

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 am

To the Youth
what can i say?!!!, you blow me by your answer....smart guy

Big brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm

so smart guys
3ab9our
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Okay..let's say you're driving in the middle of a storm or a tornado..
you come to a bus station and find three people..
The first one is an old woman.She's sick,needs to go to the hospital.
The second is a best friend of yours.Saved your life once.
The third is the girl of your dreams.One you'll never find another alike.
And you just have one place left in the car..means you can only give a ride to one of'em.
Which one would that be..and what would you do?
Take the old lady to the hospital?
Save your friend's life like he saved yours?
Or go with the girl to live happily ever after?
the youth
the youth

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 am

hm... intresting! I'd help the three of them if I could. By the way,I saw that movie too are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! Icon_biggrin .
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 pm

easy ask ur freind to take ur place and take the old women to hospital and you stay with the girl in station then he wil return to u of cours the car wil be umpty so you nd the girl nd ur freind can go all
u talkd to her right nd promise her mariage Wink tongue
Sofie
Sofie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Okay Virus..i think Sofie remmebers the movie more than you do in here..
you give the keys to your best friend..he'll take the old woman to the hospital..and you stay with the girl for she's the one of your dreams.
Thank you guys..
the youth
the youth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 am

here it is my quize:

You want buy some milk, but you have a big bottle holds five(5) litres, and you want only 2.5 litre of milk , and unfortunantly the milk seller does'nt have the measure device to give you 2.5 litre of milk.

how's the seller going to manage?

Big brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 pm

What About This One Who Can Answer ?????
Ahmed Wanted To Buy A Pair Of Shoes And The Price Was 5000 DA Shocked Shocked But The Poor Didn't Have Money Sad Sad So Amine Gave Him 2500 DA And Mohamed Gave Him 2500 DA Too Razz Razz !! When Ahmed Went To Buy It He Found It For 4500 DA !! So He Bought The Pair Of Shoes Very Happy Very Happy And Then Gave Amine 100 DA and Mohamed 100 DA Too And He Took The 300 DA !! So, He Have To Give 2400 DA For Each !!
Now Let's Calculate :
2400 + 2400 = 4800 DA
4800 + 300 = 5100 DA

What About This 100 DA ???????????? Who Can Answer ???????????????
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:21 pm

are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! 7386
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

well, let me try Big brother.

I think that the milk seller will fill your five litres bottle with milk,then he fills his two bottles of one litre and the one of a half litre from your bottle,and the rest will be two litres and a half in your bottle.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 am

both of them need to be generous and let it !! are clever enough to answer this quiz?!!!!! Icon_razz
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mano Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

THE ANSWER IS VERY EASY . HE WILL GIVE EACH ONE 2400 PLUS 100 FROM THE FIRST TIME EQUALS 2500 MULTIPLE 2 =5000 . THE 300 IS IRRELEVANT
mano
mano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mano Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 pm

the milk seller will borrow the measuring device from his neighbor and everything will be ok . grinou1
mano
mano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum