Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a contest for secondary school teachers

3 posters

Go down

There is a contest for secondary school teachers Empty There is a contest for secondary school teachers

Post by sassy86 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey guys. A friend of mine sent me to see if there is a contest for secondary school teachers. So I went to Boumerdes' academy this morning and I saw that there is a contest for all teachers of all levels (primary, middle, secondary) and ill all fields. So if you are interested you may go and check at your wilaya's academy. I think the adminstrative docs are the same I posted last summer (just check my posts on Stay on category I think). Now I'm in hurry but I'll give you more info tonight. Rabi iwafak
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

There is a contest for secondary school teachers Empty Re: There is a contest for secondary school teachers

Post by Londonhbb Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm

http://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1353321
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

There is a contest for secondary school teachers Empty Re: There is a contest for secondary school teachers

Post by sassy86 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Just perfect! There is a contest for secondary school teachers 942288 Have a look at london's link for more details.
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Thank you dear friend for your post. Infortunatelly, in Boumerdes no posts for English Secondary school teachers :'( For the other wilayas you can check here  
 There is a contest for secondary school teachers 10029810

Last edited by sabine on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

There is a contest for secondary school teachers 10450310
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi again! for the required administartive docs here is the list.

http://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1355232
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down