Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!!

+5
glourious
wonderland20
sassy86
princess smile24
sabine
9 posters

Go down

Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! Empty Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!!

Post by sassy86 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi mates Smile As you know I'm a secondary school teacher now, I've never imagined it will be that fascinating until I met my AMAZING collegue -a big family rather Razz- who love their job so much and invest a lot in it and also after I discovered this GREAT website. You will find so many things in it :yearly distributions, teaching cards....etc EVERTHING Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 357563

HERE is the link . HIDDEN LINK, YOU CAN'T SEE THE LINK UNTIL YOU POST A REPLY

sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! Empty Re: Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!!

Post by sabine Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 pm

I was sure you'll love this experience dear especially when being surrounded by a good stuff Smile really happy for you sister. you deserve the best of this world Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 471538 thanks for the link Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 868265
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! Empty Re: Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!!

Post by sabine Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Wooooooooooooow it's an amaziiiing website Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 816238 . thank you so much sweety Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 865413
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

You're welcome my sweet Sabine Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 362107 How many times shall I repeat it ?!!! I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Crying or Very sad
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you sassy, by the way how do you do with your new professional life??????
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm

You're welcome sweet Princess Smile I'm doing super fine dear !! heheheh It's the first time in my life that I feel I'm where I was meant to be, surrounded by kind, humble, friendly people ! My collegues are so helpful and so funny Very Happy I've learnt so many things with them, it's amazing.(And I'll be sharing everything they give me with you of course Wink

However,I had some troubles to calm the excitement of my first year students -for those who say sassy is energetic come and see my students !! I'm so calm compared to them Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 724351
But by and by we came to a sort of an agreement Wink

I just miss my last year students Sad I really want to go visit them but I want to forget them Sad
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 am

Very good sweety, ALHAMDOLILLAH you have found such kind people, I am sure of that thanks to your kindness and your very sweet heart , may ALLAH help you dear. Goooooooooood luck. Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 500631
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Bless you my dear, your kind words cheer me up Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 362107 Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 865413
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:54 pm

That's authoritarian post teacher. Until we comment?!!!!. Hope u won't b authoritarian with ur students. Twisted Evil
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

hahahaha Oh yeah ! I'm tired of seeing 100 views and no reply and besides this is a way to make people register and participate and not only 'steal' the links and sometimes even our own job that we post on our dear forum.

As to my students and almost all people who know my way... 'najra7 mais ndawi' Razz
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderland20 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 pm

sassy86 wrote:You're welcome sweet Princess Smile I'm doing super fine dear !! heheheh It's the first time in my life that I feel I'm where I was meant to be, surrounded by kind, humble, friendly people ! My collegues are so helpful and so funny Very Happy I've learnt so many things with them, it's amazing.(And I'll be sharing everything they give me with you of course Wink

However,I had some troubles to calm the excitement of my first year students -for those who say sassy is energetic come and see my students !! I'm so calm compared to them Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 724351
But by and by we came to a sort of an agreement Wink

I just miss my last year students Sad I really want to go visit them but I want to forget them Sad

It's your sweet hearted nature and your wide knowledge that makes you fit perfectly into this job our dear Sassy Razz
wonderland20
wonderland20

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm

And it's your infinite kindness that makes you so dear to my heart my sweet B mouahhhhhhhhhhh Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 865413 Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 865413 Love ya !
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 pm

m sure if u just followyour "teaching instinc" u'll do just fine sassy
glad to hear good news from u ^^
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Look who's here ??!! Glo !!! How are you brother ?? Very Happy
Thank you so much for droping in and for the kind reply ^^
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am

Good news to see you happy for teaching at secondary school. May God bless and help you. Here is another site similar to the one you have provided. I used to work there but as I'm teaching at the university, I sometimes visit it and see the new and the news there.

www.ovelt.com

Wallace
Wallace

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 am

Hi Mr Wallace ! I'm so happy to see you again Smile
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!! It's going to be so helpful. May God bless you and reward you with the best!
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Here's another amazing website. It's for all modules. http://www.physique48.org/
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh thank you so much london!! May Allah reward you brother

(By the way, have you started the first term test for your classes??)
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

I'll do that after the feast. They want to enjoy chwa, then rabi yfaraj as they told me Wink. U should consider ur learners' needs. Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 305838
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Awah london, it think it's your needs heheheheh Very Happy
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm so happy to see you again Mr Wallace Smile Thanks for the amazing website.
I found the one provided by londonhbb of great help, too. thank you brother
May allah reward you Smile
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 pm

thanks Smile
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 pm

You're welcome. And welcome back Secondary school teachers, you need this web !!!! 129195
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by am1966 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

thanks

am1966

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down