Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened today !

+4
princess smile24
wonderland20
sabine
sassy86
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What happened today ! - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened today !

Post by Dexteria Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I think since you got involved in her story and you know things that others don't, then you should at least try to help her the way you can. personally, my consciens wouldn't let me rest if I won't interfere.
Good luck!
Dexteria
Dexteria

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Dexteria wrote:I think since you got involved in her story and you know things that others don't, then you should at least try to help her the way you can. personally, my consciens wouldn't let me rest if I won't interfere.
Good luck!

That is exactly what I needed to say, thank you Smile
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexteria Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

my pleasure W_ch Smile
Dexteria
Dexteria

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Tue May 21, 2013 1:34 am

Goodness gracious, Sassy!!
you amaze me when you speak fiction,and you startle me when you speak reality!
it's that stuff that makes teaching "experience", those particular peculiar unique situations, and not merely the number of years you drag your bag (and stick?) to the classroom.
any good book on didactics tells us that the teaching/learning process is also dependent on external factors (factors beyond the target lge itself): the nature of L1, the political situation of the country, the economic status of the learner, the age and motivation of the learner, the learners's and the teacher's prior experience, their background, etc. I, thus believe that you did exactly what a model teacher must (your inquiry and so on). So don't feel low about it.
As to your girl, she is indeed unfathomable: an "unsociable" girl who ends up --as if by a magic wand-- hooking up with boys and leading a bunch of fellow pupils is atypical indeed!
I don't give advice, i have none. I just wonder how things might turn out. tell us please how you proceed and what happens. the best of luck! (when will you tell us the second event??)

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue May 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey guys. Thank you again for your concern and replies. She didn't take her exams and it's all messy. She didn't come again. I pray for her. I don't find words when I she crosses my mind
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 Wed May 22, 2013 1:51 am

Hi sassy, well for me, I have no advice dear to give u. I just wonder how u can deal with such situations coz I'm a teacher too, and I have teen students, too, but to be honest, I DO NOT INTERFERE in their personal problems coz I know, in advance that I can do nothing to them, I just separate work from the personal life. So, sassy I believe that u are a GREAT TEACHER and u can solve the problem, good luck for u and for the poor girl, may ALLAH help her.
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 am

You're too kind my lovely princess. I really missed you What happened today ! - Page 2 865413
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 Thu May 23, 2013 4:29 pm

I mssed u too, darling. I hope u're ok. What happened today ! - Page 2 471538
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2