Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about what happened today in Angola

4 posters

Go down

What do you think about what happened today in Angola Empty What do you think about what happened today in Angola

Post by chinda Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 am

Well, i cannot find the words to express my fellings, my hands betraye me and enable me write all what is turning in my head ,my body is trembling from head to toe. All what i can say is that we deserve this win, we deserve this happiness , and we deserve to be amongst the best teams because we have fighters not just players , we have determiners and brave men.

May God be with them ,bless them, and pave their way with success to take the Cup .Ameen
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

What do you think about what happened today in Angola Empty Re: What do you think about what happened today in Angola

Post by taibi ahmed Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

we will defeat the egyptians and win the cup.sure if god will.

taibi ahmed

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

What do you think about what happened today in Angola Empty Re: What do you think about what happened today in Angola

Post by bryne_kh2000 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Thursday's  match  is one of the difficult matches for Algeria . More difficult than the previous one . I hope we will make it . PS : i have a strange feeling that something bad will happen in that match.
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

God forbide Bryne. We hope that God will be with us, and help us to make it.Ameeeeeen
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 pm

The Match Of Saturday Was Amazing !! And Inchalah We Will Win The Next Match The One Against Egypt !! And We Have To Show Them That The One Of Oum Dermen Was Not With Chance But We Deserved To Be Selected For The World Cup Since We Have Great Players !!Good Luck For Our Team !! ya3omri1 ya3omri1 ya3omri1 ya3omri1

1 ! 2 ! 3 ! Viva L'Algérie
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum