Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ... Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James

2 posters

Go down

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ...  Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James  Empty McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ... Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

I need this book plz:

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and university teachers
by Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ...  Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James  Empty Re: McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ... Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi london, i'v tried everywhere, seems all the links for this book are dead, but it is on scribd here

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77440206/Teaching-Tips-Strategies-Research-And-Theory-for-College-and-University-Teachers

I remember i downloaded once from scribd, you just click on the download banner and then they redirect you to facebook (but since i'm having a problem with FB these days, try to download it as i'v told you (and if you can't , try to contact the one who posted it on scribd or leaving him a comment, they used to answer me that way and sending me the doc)
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ...  Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James  Empty Re: McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ... Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 pm

It's downloading. Thnk u dear
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Ok i'v got the book here it is !

http://ifile.it/3dq8z6x
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

you're welcome london, good luck with your work:)
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

London, have you checked the books and articles on scribd about learner-centered teaching??? I just saw some that seem good
like this one, no ?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/57434991/Learner-Centered-Syllabus
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:01 pm

I found many. But, they r not free. Any trick?! Rolling Eyes
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:03 pm

But you know london you can't always find books, sometimes i used to download just some available chapters from googlebooks (even with missing pages). Do you have greasemonkey to download from googlebooks?? (it's the only 'trick' left since library.nu abandoned us Sad
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Nope. I don't know this greasemonkey. Milk me more McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ...  Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James  471538
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 pm

lol It's a kind of 'module' for firefox that you download for example here

https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

It allows you to get pages from googlebooks (Someone from ET has shown me some tricks, the thing is to switch between google.ru and google.hu and google.no and so on to get the maximum of pages, sometimes I even disconnect and go click again on the next chaper in the table of content to get more and more pages). Generally google.ru and google.hu allow more pages with greasemonkey.
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Though I'm using google chrome. But, I'll use this trick.

Hat off Sassy86.
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 pm

My pleasure london. This is how my page on googlebooks looks like (click to enlarge) . I have download this book on the left and PP1 and PP....etc on each page, you just click and you get the page

McKeachie's teaching tips: strategies, research, and theory for college and ...  Par Marilla Svinicki,Wilbert James  Mini_120405052816360554
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Just found these books i found on ebookee.org, don't know if you already have them

Helping Students Learn in a Learner-Centered Environment: A Guide to Facilitating Learning in Higher Education

LINK:
http://depositfiles.com/files/rllmbuu0j

Learner-Centered Theory and Practice in Distance Education: Cases From Higher Education

LINK:
http://depositfiles.com/files/xj5oclv23

Personalised Learning in the Primary Classroom: Learner-centered Strategic TeachingRead more at

LINK:

http://uploading.com/files/PJVMJ8WS/0415454328.zip.html
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Exactly. That's what I'm looking 4 . Wow! keep on impressing me!
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm really glad of it london, may God help you:)
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down