Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting facts about...

+2
sabine
mimi cici
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting facts about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting facts about...

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 pm

aspire wrote:Hi Karim, thanks for the post. i do like your passion for afro_americans: Hajj Malik Shabbaz (Malcolm X), Marcus Garvey, Du Bois, etc!
what i don't like, and can't understand, is why Martin Luther King supported and defended Israel since day one (1948). As a sufferer and a free soul, he should have understood the Palestinian plight better than anybody, but no he didn't. he was body and soul with the Zinists (may be because as a student of theology, he preferred the Jews who share part of the bible with the Christians(the old testament), may be it was not a conviction but rather a strategy to gain the support of American Jews?) Whatever, I prefer Garvey and Malcolm who refused to play the white game. The former was banished from the US, and the latter assasinated (by the FBI?)
thanks for raising this topic Karim!

oh hi ....I've heard about this facts and did not make research on it yet.....for my point of view and depending on my rear view and what I really think is that due to the fact that Martin was an activist defending the minorities and he was anti-racism and as the fake writings maybe the jews themselves and Israel he believed that they're

maltreated

مظلوم
but this is only for the theologists or men of recent religion because everything is corrupted and true documents are really vanished ....................any other activist who don't know what Really the Islam religion is! he would be lost ....Malcom X was a Muslim you know what I mean...and he got nuttin' not as luther king did get! actually before....another point of view is theologists believe in unifying religions and people and maybe this one made king follow his attitude full of sympathy toward israel ...sure he doesn't know what really the truth is!

I'm interested in reading about great personalities and King is an icon of black people due to the reality of being an activist and defending their rights this is the only point I like about him another things I'm not interested in 'em.

and still searching when i've new views I'll rush to post right! thanks a lot for interpretation Interesting facts about... - Page 2 648540
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 pm

[quote=

@ Aspire: Did he really do that??!!! affraid Oh I think I'm gonna change my views about him ! Too bad! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

I do agree with you.....but we should know everything i'm sure he should not have read the book of (protocol des juif) if he did he would never have stand next to 'em
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks karim for the explanation. Allah y3allemna!

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2