Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question to be asked

+2
faith forever!!
I-atmosphere-m
6 posters

Go down

question to be asked Empty question to be asked

Post by I-atmosphere-m Fri May 15, 2009 6:07 pm

oh God i ve spent all my years at university trying to understand the mentality of algerian students yet without any use .ok lets have a look on their daly life durring the 4 years of university .they wake up at 5 or 6 am (not to pray of cours not) but in order to face the mirror for hours and hours girls to put make up and boys to put the gel.and then they arrive to universty 30 m or 15 m before since they are so punctuel Laughing here start the disaster as they start their unconclusive and trivial talk( girls talking about boys and vise versa) till 5 pm drefdref ie until they close it. they know niether their modules nor their teachers .weak before exams they start making copies and beging for the copy books . the day of the test they come armed with all kinds of tec be it mp4 mobiles or even small papers thats what they call plan A however if this plan dose not work they shift to plan b which is using their"shoulders". now the question to be asked "is it fair for them after all this hardship to be jobless"
I-atmosphere-m
I-atmosphere-m

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

question to be asked Empty Re: question to be asked

Post by faith forever!! Sat May 23, 2009 9:18 pm

WAW ..... what an interesting life they are living and what a busy world they have ... I really can not comment at any thing because every thing you said is true ......................................bye
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

lol! I swear you're 100% right. These is what we called "" The Algerians Youths "" chuchoT
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm

This is not happening only in Algeria but in the rest of the third world countries  , and even in some European countries , i was talking to a girl from Denmark and she told me that students use the so called ( HJABAT ) and ( M3ARAF ) in the exams. But with less percentage. So do not be astonished 
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

let me answer you in arabic dear:
ذات يوم مر اعرابيا قادم من مصرعلى سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب، فساله الخليفة : كيف وجدت اهل مصر؟ قال: وجدتهم اهل لعب و خمر ...الخ. و بعدها مر شخص اخر قادم من مصر كذلك فساله الخليفة نفس السؤال . اجابه الثاني لقد وجدتهم مصليين و اهل عبادة و تقوى...الخ
قال عمر لاصحابه: الاول كان قليل ايمان و عاشر امثاله و الثاني كان كثير الايمان فوجد امثاله
انا لا اقصد الإهانة و لا اعنيك بهذا .... تفائل يا اخي الرجال كثيرون
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

question to be asked Icon_lol question to be asked Icon_lol question to be asked Icon_exclaim
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down