Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Question!

4 posters

Go down

A Serious Question! Empty A Serious Question!

Post by messi Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

I have a question that I hope we can discuss together..Freely and Honestly.

The question is: Why Women refuse to wear the Hidjab although they are 100% sure of it's obligatory?

- Do they intend to disobey the rules of God & the Sunnah of our prophet?

- Do they think " It's OK!" not to wear it?

- Is it considered "old fashioned" or something?

Please answer me, I'm seriously confused....(esp in Ramadan if you know what I mean A Serious Question! Icon_redface )
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

A Serious Question! Empty Re: A Serious Question!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Sa7a Siamkoum all!
Thanks Messi for the topic, but why confusion?!! You should thank Allah coz you're not a girl and you don't have to wear Hidjab!!!!!!lol
For your questions...Of course it's not obedience for Allah's rules and his prophet 's (p.b.u.h) Sunnah.
I think they think it's OK, and they can wear it any time they feel they are"convinced"!!! I was thinking like that too!!
And if you can see these days, Hidjab became a new fashion and they started to creat in the ways of wearing it!!!!

Anyway, they really have to be ready to wear it in order not to insult it, and present it in the right way!

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm

hehee!

I have to disagree with Angeleyes. Wearing Hidjab when ever you like is totally wrong, and waiting till you're ready to wear it is also wrong....Guys are suffering.

قال رسو الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:" صنفان من أهل النار لم أرهما: قوم معهم سياط كأذناب البقر يضربون بها الناس، ونساء كاسيات عاريات مائلات مميلات رؤوسهن كأسنمة البخت المائلة، لا يدخلن الجنة ولا يجدن ريحها "

قال الله تعالىSad يأيها النبي قل لأزواجك وبناتك ونساء المؤمنين يدنين عليهن من جلابيبهن ذلك أدن أن يعرفن فلا يؤذين وكان الله غفراً رحيماً) سورة الأحزاب

& about those "fashioned" hidjab... is it something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9lC0PHZl0

Let's give the chance for more mates to give their point of view, even I doubt such kind of topic will attract many... A Serious Question! 39967

messi
messi

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 pm

I think it's the responsibily of the parents to teach their daughters as they're young the importance & the benefits that come from wearing Hijab in this world and the next one.

When girls don't get such kind of Islamic teachings as they are young it will be hard on them to adopt Hijab as they grow to be women.

As far as disobeying the the rules of God & the Sunnah of our prophet I think women are pretty sure they are, but they intend to " not to think of it" as all of us do in many things in our life..(we know it's wrong, but we do it anyway).

ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

I totally agree with you Glourious, it's the responsibility of parents!! And Messi, agree or disagree, Hidjab is an obligation that doesn't need our opinions!! but as Glourious said "we know it's wrong but we do it anyway"!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 pm

"...A Muslim woman sues Disney for firing her from her job because she refused to take off her Hijab..."

the full article.

God bless these kind of muslim women.
messi
messi

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm

I've always regarded Algerian people as not quite Muslims..I mean then look like more to the Europeans or at least they try to look like them.

I've a story to tell you: and it's a real one. a girl that a know ( Algerian & Muslim girl) married a non-muslim man ( Italian) and lives in Italy for a while..at that time she told him about Islam; the real Islam, & he finally converted to Islam for he knew what a great religion it is...
couple of years later they both come to Algeria for a vacation... the man soon hated Islam because what he saw people, supposedly Muslims, non acting like ones. I mean they cheated him in the markets, they stole him, they fight for no reason, they don't pray, they through garbege from the balcony....etc..etc. things even non muslims don't do.
That girl tells me know that when they gotback to Italy he stopped praying, he hated to see his wife praying, he hated seeing her watching religious shows on TV...he just HATED ISLAM because our deeds.

The Question now is: why can't we be a real Muslims
Look at the Indonesians for exmaple, eventhought they are in the farEast and very far from other Muslims they are true Muslims in many ways..I've seen documentaries about them and it's just amazing how they love Islam & follow it's rules to the very most.

Any anwser?
messi
messi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Its a real problém , I think , they are heavily influenced by Europe lifestyle & Media . 
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 am

Only weak believers would copy the non-Muslims , too bad we copy the bad things only , we never copy the good things
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

I blame TV mostly
messi
messi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum