Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello someday i said about LOVE

5 posters

Go down

Hello someday i said about LOVE Empty Hello someday i said about LOVE

Post by Thewolf Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Love…
It is a sweet word, but it is like poison, if your heart is weak try to keep it from this poison, and if your heart is strong ,don’t let it play with this poison…
so Be careful from LOVE !
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Hello someday i said about LOVE Empty Re: Hello someday i said about LOVE

Post by the youth Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 am

so true..love is so sweet that it no longer tastes good..
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Hello ,
for me i do believe that love is every thing in this life, it is the pillarw of the life. Love is not that limited relationship between a man and a woman or between a boy and a girl, it is larger and wider than this. Love is that flower which is sown in every creature's soul, it is like the sunshine which lights our life. Wherever you go you find love, it is here btween us as members of this family, it is between us and God, between you and your family and friends, it is even between animals .
Love is really the star that lights our dark nights, and to which we are in need .
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:28 am

Yes, you are right, but let me say you that i mean here the famous LOVE. Love we use in relationships ( men+women) , i don't think that it is necessary to sing this word for the other part , in fact word LOVE not exist at all, it's just a desire , and people who want hide their desires or want take it (desires) step by step , they invanted this word LOVE.

Our Prophet Muhamed صلى الله عليه وسلم never called his friends my beloved , and word
LOVE not existing in Quran .
"Don't Believe in ppl who say this word"
LOVE
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

I do not agree with you friend that the word LOVE does not exist at all ; if it does not exist it means that you do not love your mother or father or any one, if it does not exist it means that your heart have never beaten to any one, if it does not exist it means that you have never felt a warm in your heart towards someone . I believe that is impossible.
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:44 am

Chinda : i'm not agree with u too what i share with my relatives does not called LOVE , this is just link صلت رحم . i don't believe in this feeling ( love ) because it's just a desire ... there r many ways to show ppl my feelings ... but i don't use word i Love u...
I know it's hard to understand my point of view, because yo women believe poems and sweet words and easy fall down with this word.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am

Wolf have you ever come across the books of Ibn kayim Eljuziya? Peace
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello,
so Thewolf, you have never said to your mother "I love you mom" ??????
chinda
chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Thewolf wrote:
Our Prophet Muhamed صلى الله عليه وسلم never called his friends my beloved , and word
LOVE not existing in Quran .
"Don't Believe in ppl who say this word"
LOVE

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنْدَاداً يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبّاً لِلَّه…) (البقرة 165)

قال الله تعالى : (يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلى الكفرين ) (المائدة54

(قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ)(آل عمران/31) (إن الله يحب التوابين ويحب المتطهرين .. ) ( والله يحب المطَّهَّرين ..) (إن الله يحب المتوكلين..) (إن الله يحب المقسطين )

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن المتحابين في الله تعالى لترى غرفهم في الجنة كالكوكب الطالع الشرقي أو الغربي. فيقال من هؤلاء؟ فيقال: هؤلاء المتحابون في الله عز وجل". رواه أحمد

There are soooo many exemples where the word love is mentioned so please let's be honest when dealing with knowledge and reporting things, especially when it concerns religion. Peace

Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"Love exists to make few people happy and many other sad".Ninon de Lenclos
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20