Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we declare one's love to the one we love?!

+8
chinda
bilinda
Diva
TM2010
Good-question
Thewolf
bryne_kh2000
hope
12 posters

Go down

Should we declare one's love to the one we love?! Empty Should we declare one's love to the one we love?!

Post by Diva Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm

I am happy to join this forum and I hope to learn and to enjoy being here.

I wanted to ask you a question that might seem childish but that itches me. Should we declare our love to the one we love? What if we lose him forever? What if he's not the one we think he is? Can we expect his reaction? Is it fair not to tell him? a lot of questions are running through my head by now!!!
Should we declare one's love to the one we love?! Drunken_smilie
Diva
Diva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Should we declare one's love to the one we love?! Empty Re: Should we declare one's love to the one we love?!

Post by hope Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm

i think you should and after that declaration, all your questions will be solved Should we declare one's love to the one we love?! 11127
hope
hope

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Should we declare one's love to the one we love?! Empty Re: Should we declare one's love to the one we love?!

Post by bryne_kh2000 Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:48 pm

The great weakness in oneself is not to tell the others that i love you while they are alive .
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Or it might be the great strength bryne..you never know.

You're welcome in this forum Diva..learn and enjoy!
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm

if the lover is a boy he can do it easily but if the lover is a girl i do not think so.myself i will never do it because i think that it will belittle the value of the girl and the first step always must be taken by the man
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:07 pm

I think that if the person we love shares us the same feeling ,we do not need to declare our love towards him because he will feel it and recognize it by his heart, he will see our love in our eyes, he will feel it in our touch, and hear us telling him"I love you" without saying it.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 am

SADLY MOST OF GIRLS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE FALLING ON THEM IF BOYS DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM SONG OF " I LOVE YOU HONEY" ...three times a day.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Good-question Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

I think that being honest is the best thing you can offer to someone; If he/she understands it, it will be peace on earth but if he/she doesn't, you can always bring a Desert Eagle with you and beg him/her to shoot on your knees because the physical pain will be much less painful than the wound of the heart.. and if all this situation does not suit you, pray god and inchallah he will help you become stronger than a feeling.

Good-question

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2010 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Love is not easy topic to talk about,read about it before say anything because we can't know it only from movies or our own society, read then talk please!!
TM2010
TM2010

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Thank you all for your answers about my silly question but it's really an issue in my daily life. I don't think the man who imprisoned my heart have a clue about my feelings cause we're not friends but he's my teacher! I really feel ashamed to say this but believe me I can't stop thinking about him! What shall I do for goodness sake?!!!
Diva
Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm

pray GOD dear and i think that it will pass as they say nazwa 3abira
take my advice and never tell him and i hope that destiny will gather you dear
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

May be you appreciate him as a teacher and you think that you love him. I think that you do not have to tell him because may be he does not share you the same feeling. Just pray God to gather you if he is good for you or make you erase him from your mind and heart if he is not good for you.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello, Personnally I Think That The First Step Has To Be Taken By Men !! And Declaring Her Love (For Women) I Think That's A Little Difficult Since If He Loves You Too He Will Control The Situation. If Not, Just Ask God For Solution !! (Just An Opinion)
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

Man..the first step is always to be taken by man.It's supposed to be that way since the very beginning.When Allah created Adam, and then created Eve from Adam, once seeing her for the first time Adam couldn't but to go talk to her and know her.The first step.
Eve on the other hand didn't do the same, she kept what was inside her.She didn't show what she felt.
Women keep what they feel.Men don't..men can't
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

I wish I can see a day where a girl asks a boy for love.
I wish I can see it clearly like we do everyday done by men.
I wish I can see a girl who doesn't care or fears from the reaction of him.
I wish I can know who loves me really and she didn't say.
I wish and I wish and I wish ...

When it comes this day, I'll be the happiest person on earth.

To see it done by a girl, not any girl, but Algerian one.

Hey! we fear from ur reaction all the time so, don't we have hearts like u do or what ?!

Take care everyone.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm

I Wish That One Day All Your Wishes Come True N@CeR !! Do You Know When ??!! من علامات قروب الساعة كثرة النساء !! At That Time Women Start Looking For Men And Declare Their Love !! lol! lol! lol! !! So You Still Have Time To Wait !! Joking !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Please don't tell your teacher about your feelings towards him. You may suffer for a long time because of this , trust me...
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down