Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modules of English Licence (Classical)

5 posters

Go down

Modules of English Licence (Classical) Empty Modules of English Licence (Classical)

Post by Hush Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 am

Modules of English Licence ( Classical)

First Year Modules:

Grammar
Writing
Reading
Listening
Oral
Cultural Studies
Linguistics
Phonetics
Arab( linguistics)

Second Year Modules:

Grammar
Writing
Listening
Oral
Linguistics
Phonetics
US Civilisation
English Civilisation
English Literature
US Literature
Arab ( Arab Literature)

Third Year Modules:

Writing
Oral
Linguistics
Phonetics
US Civilisation
English Civilisation
English Literature
US Literature
African Literature
Arab ( Algerian Literature)

Fourth Year Modules:

Linguistics
US Civilisation
English Civilisation
English Literature
US Literature
African Literature
Didactics
Psycho Pedagogy
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Modules of English Licence (Classical) Empty Re: Modules of English Licence (Classical)

Post by Thewolf Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Modules of English Licence (Classical) Icon_scratch Thank you!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Modules of English Licence (Classical) Empty Re: Modules of English Licence (Classical)

Post by gaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Sorry i'm 3rd year in Setif but we don't have writing or african literature and we have pschology ?????????????????????????????????????????????
gaby
gaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi gaby Smile In fact, it is somehow normal to have different modules in different departments I think. Some would suggest given modules as African literature instead of American literature, and vice versa (and sometimes you will have other departments trying to give some notions of all disciplines). It is not that 'terrible' I dare say to have different modules (I remember that we were initiated to modules of art and aesthetics for three years. It may seem strange but it did help us a lot in the sense of developing an attitude towards works of art, notably literature.)

So, try to compensate the lacks of your program on your own and see how you can benefit from other the modules suggested by your department.

As for writing, and in my view, it is still important for 3rd year classes. However, you can pratice alone and complete what teachers of writing already started with you. And we are here to help each others if you face any problem Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks dear sassy, I will try what you have said and i'll ask for your help if I face any problem. Modules of English Licence (Classical) 330741
gaby
gaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mahdia1994 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

please this is my first year LMD any one can help !

mahdia1994

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Sure Mahdia, what is it about ?? Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down