Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz help 3 year classical system

3 posters

Go down

plz help 3 year classical system Empty plz help 3 year classical system

Post by gaby Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 am

hi mates .
i"m really so desappointed because no one answer my quest
so i'm going to ask again and more clear
this year i'm in 3rd class so i just want to have an idea about the program of that year ((classical system )) i want to know which novels we are going to study in am lit and br lit ... i know that in am civ we are going to continue the movement west louisiana but what about br civ?? also i want to know about linguistics which lessons and phonetics ??
and plz which moduls will be added to the list in the place of grammar and written
help plz specially the novels because i want to start reading them plz plz plz help 3 year classical system 7386 plz help 3 year classical system 89571
gaby
gaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

plz help 3 year classical system Empty Re: plz help 3 year classical system

Post by Hush Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

If you just read the section of the third year you would have found all you need.

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/t1056-third-year-modules

Regards
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 pm

thankx
gaby
gaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

plz help 3 year classical system Empty arabic exam

Post by moltolodato Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

gaby wrote:hi mates .
i"m really so desappointed because no one answer my quest
so i'm going to ask again and more clear
this year i'm in 3rd class so i just want to have an idea about the program of that year ((classical system )) i want to know which novels we are going to study in am lit and br lit ... i know that in am civ we are going to continue the movement west louisiana but what about br civ?? also i want to know about linguistics which lessons and phonetics ??
and plz which moduls will be added to the list in the place of grammar and written
help plz specially the novels because i want to start reading them plz plz plz help 3 year classical system 7386 plz help 3 year classical system 89571

do u know anything about the exam of arabic lge?? plz reply in some words about the 2nd semester topics,
RSTP
have a good night & luck
moltolodato
moltolodato

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: