Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!!

+3
bilinda
w_ch
Mary
7 posters

Go down

What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!! Empty What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!!

Post by Mary Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello everybody...

When I woke up this morning i was very surprised to hear that Egyptans hurt our team there in Egypt!!!!

When Egyptians were in Algeria... Nobody tried to hurd them and Nobody even tried to talk to them...........

So i think that this is the Real Prooooooof that Algerians are civilized people.. they really showed evidence of moral and intellectual advancement.......!!!!!!

May Allah forgive those who were involved in this terrible act!!!

Mary

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!! Empty Re: What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!!

Post by w_ch Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 pm

I think it's absolutely a shame. I mean,we welcomed them with flowers in our hands;provided them with a high level of security(there was even a hilecopter on tops of the Egyptians,securing the area);we "put them on our heads".It striked me to hear those news too. Can you Imagine that our national team's bus was supervised by one police car inwhich there were two "chawich",and the best part is that when the attacks started,they fled away???!!!!.

The funny thing is that some of the Egyptians are saying the whole thing is a set up, and that it was all made by the Algerian players.Five players were injured;some of them went to the hospital. Some of the Egyptian journalists are saying that it's a Algerian-made movie.

Allah yahdihoum and may Allah protect our players as well as our brothers and sisters who prefered to watch the match there,in Cairo(I wish we were THAT lucky).

....One....two ....three....viva l'Algerie
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!! Empty Re: What Do You Think About What Happened Today In Egypt!!!!!

Post by w_ch Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:41 pm

This vedeo shows the hardships that our national team went through in Cairo

Click here
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:48 pm

shame on them .it is a barbarian behaviour ,and from what happened i realized that we still have to live ages before we free palestine .i feel so sorry for them believe me because they didn't hurt just our players but they hurt their dignity too,and all the muslims .at the end i hope that the reaction of the algerians will not be the same because we have to rise ,and as they say :foregiveness is the best way for revenge. one ...tow ...three...viva l'Algerie
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 pm

I think that , media is able to turn people mad and push brothers to fight against each other !!!
Those few crazy who attacked Algerian players forgot that we all are Arabs and Muslims , it's but a GAME . Stones should be thrown on enemies who killed & still killing our brothers !!!

Best wishes of success
Peace
Peacemaker
Peacemaker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NANA Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:51 am

It's really shame on this people to do this they show us thier barbarism and show it to all the world. Now our enemies are looking at us and loughing. why didn't they beat the jewish who are the real enemies, We are all Arabs and muslims this musn't happen between us. true we didn't win today but still another chance Incha'llah. one...two...three viva l'Algerie.

May God bless our team and help them.
NANA
NANA

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Hello everybody,
I think we don't need to be brothers before justice occurs, this is the 1st thing it has to be.
This is my opinion. Salam
One Two Three Viva l'Algérie .
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 am

Hello all ,
we are now officially on the south africa .. God save and bless our team and all The Algerian people .. and we hope that the Egyptian people think more and more about what they have done ..
It is not more than a football game .. we still brothers ..wallah .. not all the egyptien are bad .. like the Algerian .. but we are all Muslims .. right ??

Algeria always the best .. viva l'algerie...how to say viva l'algerie in english ???
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.gold9.mam9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down