Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

today....?

+7
Thewolf
JOKER
bryne_kh2000
Nounette
the youth
Ezinma
faith forever!!
11 posters

Go down

today....? Empty today....?

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

what do you think about today?[i]

Back to top Go down

today....? Empty Re: today....?

Post by faith forever!! Thu May 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Well today seems like a nice , sunny and beautiful day I feel like God created this day for relaxation ...This day is a reminder of my old friends and relations OH god this day has one of those moments when you feel that some thing is pushing you to go and call your friends ....So I think I ought to go and call them....... bye
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Today...Well it's just like another ordinary summer day!
Nothing new, except an unexpected email from Danielle Steel ( author of my favourite novel) which made me happy just for seconds. But still as usual, boredom, emptiness and a strong desire for a change ( of course not the world). I think I should open the window to let the stiff wind replace the suffocating smell of my papers. Cheers!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Today..is of course as normal as any other day these days..and by normal I mean boring for sure..tired by the heat of it..and bored by this routine i'm getting fimilliar with..i no longer care about what time is..and this recklessness is more today..than it was yesterday..and not as much as it will be tomorrow.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Today Is Like The Others !! Nothing Special !! Some Events Are Repeating Without Any Tast !! Boring Atmosphere Everywhere !! Rainy And Windy Day !! Pffffffffff !! I'm Going To Sleep Now See U Later !! Sorry Tomorrow !! May Be Some New Events Will Happen To Me !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 am

Today i 'm very happy i bought something very useful for me today....? Icon_biggrin
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Today is a lovely day; blue sky, white snow on mountains' tops, and a soft sunshine with clean breeze wind playing with trees leaves . How beautiful is the sun after rain fall. But I am sorry because I doubted a truthful friend.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Now it is 10.32 am , i woke up at 07.50 am i dunno why , and i am having very boring morning till now.
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sun May 09, 2010 7:17 pm

I HAD A BORING DAY except meeting a friend wom i haven't seen for 2 weeks.Nothing is up !!
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Fri May 21, 2010 3:30 am

This wednesday was the greatest when we (most of the members) met and had a great time , a day that will be engraved in our minds
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Today...is still Wednesday for me today....? Icon_biggrin
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Today was my last day in university for this year...it was really a wonderful year for me with all the new friends I met...and all what I can say to those who will not be among us next year, nchallah, is that I hope for them all the best...

Although it was a nice day this day, but I realized things I don't know if they really exist or they just exist in my mind ...I realized that things are not like they appear in reality...or let's say some people are not like they appear...I don't know what to call them but just you feel how you were wrong and stupid in giving them the value you gave them one day... you just feel sorry for yourself to build that lofty idea about them... you just regret when you see that high castle falling down next your eyes and reveal what was hidden beneath its high walls...you just know that moment how strange life it is...how it rewards regardless of what you have done one day..
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Thursday June 24, 2010

Still feeling really bad about yesterday's defeat of the Algerian soccer team today....? 108591 ..today....? 403779 ..Wherever you go you find people talking about it...IT SUCKS!

In addition, It's the first day of the holiday..I need some time to adjust with the new atmosphere and plan something to do..!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Saterday June 27,2010

what a wise day! i just took a decision no more rubbish talk. "It's time to get out of denial"
move. move!
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Today is a veryyyy hot day!! nothing special except spending some nice time with LOULI...........other things....all are boring....ah!! the killer routine and till now, I didn't plan anything!!

Back to top Go down

Post by assi4ever Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 pm

today..................................... is very Cool day
assi4ever
assi4ever

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-01

http://douaa.forumalgerie.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content