Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramadan..!!

+8
Ezinma
Clear-headed
Shaun
Peacemaker
louli
Vertrauen
the youth
w_ch
12 posters

Go down

Ramadan..!! Empty Ramadhan !

Post by w_ch Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 am

Are you ready? The month of fasting is getting closer each day goes by. It's the month of mercy;It's one more chance which Allah sets for us to be better. So, let's pull ourselves together and prepare ourselves to the comming "Ramadhan".
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Ramadan..!! Empty Re: Ramadan..!!

Post by Hush Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 pm

I call it the re-loader Smile Ramdhan Karim for all of you
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:06 pm

I can't wait...
Ramadan karim for all the Muslims..
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Alhamdoulilah that Ramadan is still sacred in our society... May Allah help us to fast, pray and make du'aa.
Ramadan mubarak dear mates!

Last edited by Ezinma on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 pm

thank you mates...Ramdhan Karim for all of us.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrauen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 pm

concerning ramadahn let me tell you a story.once upon a time there was a king who liked hunting very much .one day and while he was tracing a lion he missed the way and got wounded.the king thought that this was his end and that he would never survive however he was FOUND AND SAVED by a
Shepherd.being gratful to the shephered the king took him
to his castle and introduced him into a big room filled gold and told him "look its true that you ve saved me yet i want to foget about this terrible day so this is the deal : you have six h to take whatever you can and durring this time ill have a shower and sleep but once the 6 h are over i ll come back hoping not to find you because if i do i ll kill you" the shefered was very happy by this deal thinking that this period is enough to take all what was in the room .before he started collecting the gold he saw a table with diffrent kinds of food so he told himself since i still have time ill eat first when he finished eating he had a look at his wach he found he still have 5 h so he thaught to have a look the castle after that finding that still have 4 h he decided to h ave a nap so he slept yet he didnt wake up untill ^the king guardian woke him and tol d him that time was over and the king was in his way feeling afraid the shefered run away without any thing .and this is our story with ramadhan the king is God (wali lah el mathalo ala3la) however GOD dosent give us the chance to take gold but somthing more valubale that it cant be compered to gold HE gives us the opptunity to repent to be blessed yet we miss this opptunity in sleeping watching in doing every thing exept what shoud we do .alahoma balirna ramadhan
Vertrauen
Vertrauen

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

Hello...

Such a wonderful story! "Jazaki allaho khayran" Thank you Vertrauen for your contrabution and hope to read you soon.Take care.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Hello.....
"Ramadhan karim dear brothers"

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm

thnx 4 th story...........happy ramadon 4 alllllll
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Veeeeeery nice story, full of good values......MashaAllah ! Thank you for it .

May Allah help and guide us & all Muslims to fast it the right way. Amen Amen Amen

Allahoma balighna Ramadan
Peacemaker
Peacemaker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bart_simpson Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

I wish i could go to SAUDI ARABIA in order to pass RAMADAN there .

TSOMO BSAHA WALHNA
bart_simpson
bart_simpson

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Ramadhan Kareem and happy Eid ( as longer as it's Eid Al-Fitr, and there's no mouss1 )

May Allah accept our good deeds and reward us.
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Salem.
At first,let me thank W_ch for the special topic and all the posters as well.

Ramadhan is the month of lent,mercy,pardon and emancipation.A yearly station that the muslim stop by to refresh his faith and to tool up himself for the next year.It's a month during which all the nation lives in a total marvellous harmony that we've never seen in whatsoever nation.

All the same,what we see during the days of the holly month,in the ill behaviours of many people, does not manifest the high values and morals that this rite teaches us in no way.That's really heartbreaking and disappointing in such a manner that gives you an impression that you are not living amongst muslims.

This paradox has been worrying me for a long time and I guess this forum is the best place where it can be discussed.So what do you think it's due to?

I look forward to read your posts
Thank you!
Smile
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi mates,
I hope you are ready to receive your guest, and you had bought new dishes (hope not new furniture as well)…you made a list of the Syrian or Egyptian series you will watch (I guess they don't broadcast Turkish ones in Ramadan!) and of course you decided never to miss any cooking show or any soirĂ©e! What else…Oops, sorry I forgot that most of you are misters… Please don't take it offence in what I'm about to say, but really Ramadan has become a month in which some people merely change the time of their meals.
Thank you Clear-Headed for the issue you've raised in your post, you're question is of paramount importance. And as I have said above, these are the primary concerns that captivated some individuals (to avoid generalisations, because really Ramadan is still sacred in our society)
Anyway, it is really pathetic as you said to see such paradoxes, especially during Ramadan which is normally a "divinely educational school", a month full of mercy and a golden opportunity for us to get closer to Allah... May this Ramadan be a month we benefit fully from.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 am

How can I thank you clear-headed for your posts! Ezinma too, you've come first this time, I guess I became lazy Very Happy

Why does the behaviour of some people worsen in Ramadhan, when no devils are unleashed! It's weird to see people fight, insult and become totally insolent pretending it's because of fast. Does it mean that with the devils we're better? Of course not, so what's the matter. I believe all is in the psyche of people, they think there's something missing and they should be on the defensive. They attack anyone passing bye as a dog.

Another phenomenon is to suck the blood of people no matter how, all prices of everything increase, all services become slower or non-existent, under the pretext of fasting too. The roads become Death stage and disturbing people late at night becomes a national hobby for youths and elderly. The prayers of Dominoes become a must!

What to do? To restore the penalties provided by religion!
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Salam and hello mates!
You're welcome Hush and Ezinma.

As for the soaring prices during the month of mercy,I think the simple retailer is not the sole one to blaim.In fact,we should point the blaiming finger at the the trade barons.

May Allah accept our fasting!
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bart_simpson Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm

I did not know that RAMADAN will do all that on you .

where is evrybody ? where are the posts ? till i am writing this words , today we have just 4 posts .

a desaster . sin't it ?
bart_simpson
bart_simpson

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:56 am

Hi dear mates , we are so blessed to reach the nobel month ;i wish you will seize the apportunityof Rhamadan to make more deposites in your hasanat account ,may the light of the month illuminate your hearts and minds and may Allah always accept your fast and prayers .It's true what u said Mr Hush the solution that we have all to comebach to our Qur'an and sonna .
Butterfly
Butterfly

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Ramadan..!! Empty Ramadan..!!

Post by special guy Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:05 am

The holy month of Ramadan is divided into three parts:Rahmat, Maghfirat and Itk. While Rahmat means "mercy of God, Maghfirat means "forgiveness of God" and Itk means "salvation". As their meaning suggest, my friends (followers of the holy Quran), ask for Allah's blessings to make your life meaningful.

special guy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down