Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food prices in Ramadan

3 posters

Go down

Food prices in Ramadan Empty Food prices in Ramadan

Post by mimi cici Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Food prices in Algeria and in all Arabic countries are increasing as Ramadan draws closer,although the government announced measures reassuring to avoid trouble again against the high cost of living.
-What is your opinion concerning that?
Sad
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Food prices in Ramadan Empty Re: Food prices in Ramadan

Post by sassy86 Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

First of all RAMADAN MOUBARAK to all forum members Food prices in Ramadan 102954

I don't think we should blame the authorities or the traders but ourselves rather! For many people, Ramadan is a month dedicated to food and eating rather than meditation and worshiping God.
And this is why these traders take advantage of the situation. I am not saying that we should not buy anything at all but we should try to keep it simple (Why should be include meat in all meals? Why should we have 7 different meals on the table of Iftar?? Why shouldn't we eat simple meals like we do in normal days?? )

Tradition plays an important role here. We can't deny that we Algerians are obssessed with food and we love showing off (not only in Ramadan but also in weddings).

We keep thinking all day long about what we would eat at the Iftar, forgetting that there are many people who might not have the simplest bowl of soup.

Anyways, Allah yahdina ajma3in
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Ramadan mubarak dear mates. I totally agree that each day of Ramadam becomes entirely a feast. My god! we become worshiping our stomachs instead. If u can't change the attitude of ur family, at least invite others to join ur table. Think of rewarded alternatives when u can't change things.
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Well said !
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03