Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need your help to keep the forum clean

4 posters

Go down

Need your help to keep the forum clean Empty Need your help to keep the forum clean

Post by Admin Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:12 am

Hello, I wanted just to make a request if you please. I wanted you to help us keeping the forum clean by contacting the admin everytime there's something wrong. You should also try to post in the adequate topics and try as much as possible to write a mature correct message. Check your messages before sending them and never forget respect. Make suggestions to enhance the forum with new things and make it better. I trust you to look after your house Smile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Need your help to keep the forum clean Empty Re: Need your help to keep the forum clean

Post by sayyadmahir Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:08 am

I support your request admin.

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

Need your help to keep the forum clean Empty Re: Need your help to keep the forum clean

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm

yes of course,you are our Boss,and we have to follow your constructions..
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by slaimsoumia Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 pm

if something is built correctly ,it will keep mooving correctly .you are wrigt

slaimsoumia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Need your help to keep the forum clean Empty Need your help to keep the forum clean

Post by hocine Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 pm

you are the ref

hocine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down