Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Vision to this forum is that...........

2 posters

Go down

My Vision to this forum is that........... Empty My Vision to this forum is that...........

Post by Big brother Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

hello everybody
I see this Forum a virtuous land and fertile soil where the students and the teachers take hands each other and let the geniusity, witty,and creativity break through the soil , come out,and blossom in very colorful and pleasant incense.

I believe in everyone and believe that everyone in this forum is a seed, awaiting his opportunity to show his or her creativity and to come into bloom in very beautiful and panoramic view.

what's matter is not my ID , because this is not what i come here for, and by the way my name is Billel .So Mr.chichidodo , don't pain your head because i already know that you and Mr.huch are teachers, and i am glad to interact with our respectful teachers who will do their best for us.

even though..........big brother is still watching you

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

My Vision to this forum is that........... Empty Re: My Vision to this forum is that...........

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm

well, it is very surprising to me to know that Mr.Chichidodo and Mr.Hush are from our respectful teachers; any way, this forum is really as a magic land, i feel like I'm a free bird!, I can express my self without being shy.you know, it takes all my time since I registered just in June the 4th, I'm new as you can see, but a big salutation for the owner of this idea....

Back to top Go down

My Vision to this forum is that........... Empty Re: My Vision to this forum is that...........

Post by Chichidodo Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:30 pm

HAHA Big Brother keep trying you missed the point once again (complètement à coté de la plaque) Very Happy You'll never know me believe me, simply because I am not from the people you know cause I am neither a teacher nor a student Wink You had to be there four years ago that you might have known me Rolling Eyes Good luck with your investigations
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down