Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

+2
sassy86
princess smile24
6 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post by princess smile24 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Happy new year to all the members here, I wish u the best in your personal life as well as in your carreer. May your dreams become true this year and may ALLAH make it better and full of success, happiness and prosperity, Amine........and don't forget to smile, love and make a wish for the new year. Happy New Year 129195
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post by sassy86 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Just came to wish a happy new year to all my sweet friends of the forum and saw your post my dear Princess! Wishing you the same and more my lovely sister Happy New Year 865413

2012 had been such an amazing year for me (if not the best ever!) and I'm almost sure 2013 will be much much better.

So for you my dear PRINCESS SMILE 24 and for SABINOU (I adore you my doll) and KARIM and ASPIRE and WONDERLAND and LONDON and EMILYSO and GLOURIOUS and WALLACE I wish you all a happy new year full of LOVE (coz love is everthing) and happiness ! Happy New Year 519515 Happy New Year 519515

Happy New Year Kim-Kardashian-Happy-New-Year-2013-492x368
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Thank you princess. Smile Me too I don't want to miss such an occasion to wish a happy new year for you.

May 2013 bring you all the happiness and success my friends: my adorable sister Sassy (I'm sure that this year you'll find the real happiness you deserve Inchaa allah Happy New Year 865413 ), sweet Princess smile wonderland and Emilyso ,my intellectual brother Wink Aspire and our famous Mr Wallace . I really wish you all the best

Happy New Year 2Q==
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

HAPPY 2013 FOR EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY OUR DEAR SASSY
best wishes for this new year! May it be blessed
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderland20 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Thank you so much for your wishes, I hope it will be a good year for all of us. May all your dreams come true Smile
wonderland20
wonderland20

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Thank you PRINCESS SMILE 24 for the kind wishes. God bless you too!
Thanks SABINE and SASSY86, wish you the best of success and happiness above all.
My best wishes to KARIM and all the users visitors and contributors to this forum
salam

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down