Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW WAS THIS YEAR?

+4
MrL
Nounette
Thewolf
glourious
8 posters

Go down

HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Empty HOW WAS THIS YEAR?

Post by glourious Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:44 pm

It's the end of this year ("scholar year") It was a long one that's for sure!!..(wel l..at least for meHOW WAS THIS YEAR? 800616). I hope you did good in your study and you actually learnt useful things and not only passing exams.
Any way no matter how was this year for you I hope the next one we'll be better and for those who will "leave" us I hope they do good in life and that we can see them around from time to time.

AND DON'T FORGET TO HAVE A LOOOOOONG HAAAAAAAAAAPPY VACATION HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Icon_cheers
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Empty Re: HOW WAS THIS YEAR?

Post by Thewolf Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm

In this year my dry heart divided to two pieces, one on the golden sand, and the other on the mountains.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 pm

What A Year For Me 3ab9our And 9raya And 9raya2 And khabachou And 9rayou And Then aaa1 And bka1 And Now morpa1 This Is The Year I Passed snifou1 !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrL Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey Glorious ^_^ Thanks a lot for this Post

Thinking about the end of the school year and the vacation Cheers me Up somehow!! but in the meanwhile I'm soooo Sad coz I won't see my friends a lot as I used to Sad
I must admit that this year was an Exciting year, and a Unique One!!
a lot of friends, a lot of fun, a lot of good memories that I can Never forget!!

I really wish you all the best mates Smile Especially for those who have finished their studies this year... Next year with God's willing, you will all be "Great Teachers" No Doubt "especially you wady Razz "

Love you all, and HAPPY SUMMER TIME
MrL
MrL

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Albeit it seems that this year was so long but in fact it passed like a flash of lightning. It was the best year for me, so far, in university, for I became a member from this big wonderful family, and I had a shelter under this roof, where I met wonderful friends, and learned new things I would never learn them in another place.
I wish all the best for those who will finish their studies after some days... hope they will start a new successful career.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 am

This year was one of its kind, it was marvellous, i'm going to focus juts on other things , coz studying was a bit messy, but hey , I got to be with a wonderful family , spend an amazing time with friends, and all the fun stuff really, and for those who have finished , I wish you the best of the best , and good luck, and don't let us miss u a lot ! HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Icon_razz HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Icon_razz HOW WAS THIS YEAR? Icon_biggrin
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by akonalgeria Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 pm

during this year I discovered how stupid am I for doing somethings..
akonalgeria
akonalgeria

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

i've learnt many things & i've been through many situations. this year for me is just unforgetable!.. the things i've got from this year and would like to pass are:

- Do not talk, just listen and thing then write
- Do not trust any one but yourself
- Love all of people do not choose one
- Fill your spare time doing what you like not what makes others like you
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 am

This year was so long, full, and wonderful for me.......
I've learnt many things, things that made me stronger and more self-confident. It made me realize how strong I am for facing many difficulties.
It made me a member of a sweet familly, brothers and sisters who could change my sight of life from many diffrent aspects......
Many many nice memories I'll keep in my mind and my heart.....for ever.......
friends, happy holidays and see you all nshallah next year, even those who have finished, and whome I congratulate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum