Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a Wonderful Life

2 posters

Go down

It's a Wonderful Life Empty It's a Wonderful Life

Post by Ismailos2 Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

** A Wonderful Film and Timeless Classic **

An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed

This is one of the best films of all time, without a doubt. I challenge anyone to watch this film and not be touched, if you can, you have no heart!

James Stewart is one of my favourite actors, and in this film he acts so naturally you even forget he's an actor playing a part, you really believe his story. You're pulled on a roller coaster of emotions throughout this film, and by no means is this a light hearted look at life, as many believe. This is not a rose tinted look at the wonderful life we have, this is a dark, downtrodden start to a film where the lead character is about to commit suicide.

However, it is a beautiful film, and is one of the few that you can watch again and again and walk away with the same glowing feeling as you did when you first watched it.

It's a Wonderful Life Itsawonderfullifecer1ar

Download HERE: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3883895/It_s_A_Wonderful_Life-DVDrip-[ENG]-Digitally_Re-mastered-marty6

Enjoy Mates Smile
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

It's a Wonderful Life Empty Re: It's a Wonderful Life

Post by louli Sun May 02, 2010 4:23 pm

soz Simo!.. the link doesnt work wid me.. check it again!
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Mon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm

I checked it works fine !! I sent it to 5 other people and they're downloading it !! just check again, maybe u have something wrng with ur browser ! cheers xx
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down