Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENTS OF THE DAY

2 posters

Go down

EVENTS OF THE DAY Empty EVENTS OF THE DAY

Post by Thewolf Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am

Hello mates, sometimes we spend long time on computers, using internet, chatting etc ... When we go outside, someone would ask us, did you hear of what happened in that country?! or did you hear what happened in that city?! maybe we wouldn't answer
I got the idea to make this corner, just to be in touch with what happening around the world, i hope each one of you my dear mates,will tell us about his/her important event she/he heard.
I wish that you got the idea...who will start ? EVENTS OF THE DAY Icon_biggrin
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

EVENTS OF THE DAY Empty Re: EVENTS OF THE DAY

Post by louli Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 am

Got it & liked it so..

The event im really interestin abt nowday z that big project of building an Opera in Algiers & wat grabs th attention z that ther will B a basin fish above all of it!..heaps pretty good idea in here "dear Algeria"..
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

EVENTS OF THE DAY Empty Labour day ( 1May )

Post by Thewolf Sat May 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Labour Day
or Labor Day is an annualholiday celebrated all over the world that resulted from the labour union movement, to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers. The majority of countries celebrate Labour Day on May 1, and it is popularly known as May Day and International Workers' Day, while some celebrate on the first Monday of September.
The celebration of Labour Day has its origins in the Eight-hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

EVENTS OF THE DAY Empty Re: EVENTS OF THE DAY

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum