Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What inspires you?

4 posters

Go down

What inspires you? Empty What inspires you?

Post by Konvict Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 am

Hello.We are here to learn and to acquire knwoledge from one another.Practise has been ,and still is, the best way to improve our language.Non of the four skills(writing,speaking,reading and listening) should be put aside if one wishes to to better his English.What intersts me ;however, is the first one.

It is said that no professional writer is able to produce any of his literary workes without the presence of an "inspiration".It deffers from one person to another when it comes to define such a term.Calm and peaceful places are all what an artist long for to fulfill his work.Others;however, prefer the city-life where they can be closed to people.Better ideas and well-constructed sentenses seem to be formed by themselves,when being in the favourite place or with the favourite person.

Though I'm neither a professional writer nor a simple one,there is more than one thing which may help me to write(nonsense mainly)

What about you? what's your inspiration?
Konvict
Konvict

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

What inspires you? Empty Re: What inspires you?

Post by Hush Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 pm

It's mainly alienation. The feeling of being ostracised is my chief launcher. Dark music is another way to reload my inspiration. Most of what I have written is done at night, mainly at late hours.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Hello,

Nice topic Konvict thanks!
What inspires me? Basically everything, I'm a professional best-seller writer... Food inspires me I love to eat and write miamiam1 . The publisher was so angry one day cause I gave him the manuscript covered with tomato sauce. morpa1 I'm just kidding.

Actually I don't write, I love to read more. But sometimes I write because of some feelings of anxiety and distress.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 am

In a quite and undisturbed night, I seem to grab the pen, and usually the keyboard, and write whatever comes to my mind. Looking to the shinning stars and to the full moon often sets me in a mood of writing. The outcome is often,if not always, disorganized and incoherent,but that wouldn't be a problem as long as it makes me feel better .
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum