Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye my friends

+2
Wallace
sabine
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye my  friends Empty Goodbye my friends

Post by sabine Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Hiii! I will be absent for some months Crying or Very sad I'll really miss you my friends and I'll miss this sweet home which starts getting abandoned. The coming months I'll not have time to post because I'll be preparing my master's dissertation. so, wish me a good luck (ad3oli) Wink

I'll miss you Sad
I'll be back inchaa allah

please Sassy check your mailbox
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Goodbye my  friends Empty Re: Goodbye my friends

Post by Wallace Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am

Good luck sabine. May God enlighten your path . Amen
How about you, Guest ? Won't you say a word?
Wallace
Wallace

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 am

Amen. thank you so much Mr wallace for your kindness
My dear friends, I wish you all the best. I hope that all your dreams will come true. May Allah guide you, protect you and reward you with the best (health, love, happiness and wealth) inchaa allah.

@ Mr Wallace: would you allow me to call you the father of the forum? I'll really miss your tricky games Smile and your golden advices. May allah bless you Goodbye my  friends 317362
@ My sweet sassy: I'll miss your valuable posts, your story soledad and your precious and kind words (Tu es une perle précieuse. je t'admire) Goodbye my  friends 865413
@ Mr Aspire: I'll miss speaking with you literature and discussing things with you. I wish you all the best brother
@ Mr Karim: please keep writing. You're a great rapper and an amazing person. Don't give it up dear artist Wink

Emilyso, princess smile, wonderland and Glourious (sorry if I forgot any one) I wish you good luck Smile

sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey girl! You know what...??? Do you want me to delete this non-sense post??? Goodbye my  friends 237345 Goodbye my  friends 237345 We ALL went through this process of thesis writing and it NEVER could stop posting or at least visiting.
I know you all got used to my presence but during the last month (and even this one), I've been so busy with the preparations for my wedding. Be patient guys, you know how much I miss you ALL. I'll be back very very soon I promise.

So SABINOU don't leave my doll Smile

SO GUYS, DON'T TELL HER GOOD BYE COZ SHE'S NOT LEAVING Goodbye my  friends 237345
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:40 pm

salam guys! Ihope you are doing well!
Well, I just wana say something to you Sabine! Master dissertation is not a big thing..so don't panic! and Im sure you WILL have to take a break from time to time or you'll need some help... so,I m not sure you can stay away from this home all this time ^^
Good luck
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilySo Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Salam every one, I hope you're doing well.
I'm back after very long time.... I really miss you friends Very Happy

@ Wallace:thank you for remembering me....
yes, I'm gonna say words not a word. I went without saying goodbye, it's not because I didn't want to but....I didn't have time to say that. every thing came suddenly without expectations.
I was in hospital , after two months I come back home and I lost every every desire to do any thing............. now hamdolillah I'm trying to start again with you and your help. Wink

Sabine: my dear I hope all the best for you and I supply to do better. keep moving and you'll succeed inchallah.

I miss you all
EmilySo
EmilySo

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm

EmilySo wrote: every thing came suddenly without expectations.
I was in hospital , after two months I come back home and I lost every every desire to do any thing............. now hamdolillah I'm trying to start again with you and your help. Wink

I miss you all

Oh my God, really shame on me !!! I'm so sorry my sweet Emily. I really DID notice your absence but what can I say... Shame on me!

I really do hope you're better!!! Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 865413 Goodbye my  friends 362107 Goodbye my  friends 362107 Goodbye my  friends 362107 Goodbye my  friends 362107 Goodbye my  friends 362107

MOUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Dear Sabine,
It needs more than a master dissertation to inhibit your aspiring mind. You r so much superior, by a long shot!!
The best of luck, good girl
NB. without you and Sassy on board this ship will sink into the depth of desolation (with due apologies to the contributors)

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Sassy84,
Missing your posts! Congrats on your pending wedding. Lucky him! Djama3a Allahu baynakouma bikhair, amen. 3okbal koll elchabaab.

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am

Words fail to thak you dear friends, you're so kind

It seems that I gonna be punished by my sweet sassy Goodbye my  friends 749875 Wink
sassy86 wrote:
So SABINOU don't leave my doll Smile

SO GUYS, DON'T TELL HER GOOD BYE COZ SHE'S NOT LEAVING Goodbye my  friends 237345
I'll stay around lol I'll try to read you and post whenever I'll have some time

@ princess: I really hope that you feel better now sister (tahouran inchaa allah) we miss you, too Goodbye my  friends 865413

Thank you for your kind words glorious. in fact, you're right I'll need help Smile
Dear brother aspire thanks for the nice words that make me pleased Embarassed

may allah reward you with the best dear ones
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down