Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ?

5 posters

Go down

What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ? Empty What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ?

Post by Amir Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Hello dear mates Smile

I want to introduce a new game and I hope you will like .

I will write a name of an important person and everyone is welcome to add any new

information he knows about this person.

I will start with the Algerian intellectual Malik Ibn Nabi.

Malik Ibn Nabi is an Algerian intellectuall born in Constantine 1905.
Amir
Amir

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ? Empty Re: What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ?

Post by Nounette Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 pm

This Algerian thinker died on 31st October 1973 in Algeries. He studied the problems of the muslims civilisation . Among his works: " The Koranic Phenomenon " in 1946 jouliya
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ? Empty Re: What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ?

Post by TheUkrainian Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 pm

i didn't benefit from his thoughts as much as I did from  German thinkers ; simply because I feel the fruits of their ideas in Concrete things.BenNabi is like Mahmoud Darwiche in the way of thinking.
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm

All what i know about this Algerian thinker is that if Algerian leaders worked by his theories that are related to construction and building cities , Algeria is not the way it is today . And i've been told that Malaysia  used  Mr  Malek's theories , and you can make the deference between Algeria and Malaysia .
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 pm

TheUkrainian wrote:i didn't benefit from his thoughts as much as I did from German thinkers ; simply because I feel the fruits of their ideas in Concrete things.BenNabi is like Mahmoud Darwiche in the way of thinking.

Not to know how to eat some exquisite fruit doesn't mean the fruit is bad! Benabi theories made the success of a nation (concretely since you like what's concrete), what did your German writer theories made people do? Becoming an atheist? Accepting homosexuality? Reifying women? I would be glad to see what those theories helped you to be!

Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 pm

RE:What do you know about : Malik Ibn Nabi ?/ Chichidodo

Well , I didn't despise Benabi fingerprints on the intellect evolution , but less useful than other great thinkers like Ibn Khaldoun .

The problem is the Arab world is not a matter of intellect  but the  lack of intellectual movements organization  ;they all talk so much in a certain subjects, for instance , the last book exhibition in capital Algiers , i found hundreds of sociological books ,tackling mainly the issue of CULTURE in the arab society ; all writers suggest their solutions and attacking each other by their OWN ideas  whereas in Ibn Khaldoun published a book replying all questions concerning the state construction .
About German thinkers , they all were united to build an ideal thinking ; Gestaltism & Idealism is the best argument for that they coupled and born "industrial psychology" ( new science ) ,the latter is illustrated in a small sentence " Made in Germany " which means Perfectness in performance, Strength and Beauty , it gives humanity confidence and hope and psycho-stability .promising mankind with happy future .

However, unfortunately in the Arab world keeps flopping  in
illiteracy of 500 BC ( Joelle Era ) ; the female circumcision is dominating around , without mentioning the other catastrophic facts that are worser than the ones mentioned above ( keep facts behind closed doors Please )   I see through Media  English and German activists are the only ones who are trying to put an end to these horrifying customs  , yet the local intellectuals are busy with their MUCH books promotion ,signature and making conferences in Hilton hotels, recalling Andalusia golden times !!!!!!!!  as the fact of any Rotana's star ! 

TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum