Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my essays on literary theory

3 posters

Go down

Some of my essays on literary theory Empty Some of my essays on literary theory

Post by sabine Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi mates! here are some of my essays that I want to share with you. I wrote them last year (master 1 ) .

Here is the first work on Feminist literary theory containing a theoritical part in which I'd explained the most important key words of this literary theory and I went through its main figures and their major works.
I dedicated the second part to the practice of this theory on Conrad's Heart of Darkness (1898)

http://www.4shared.com/office/v5orK4LB/Feminismbiblio2.html

PS: please mates, I'm not encouraging plagiarism by publishing my works. I only want to share knowledge and to help you understand more literary theories.
Best regards

"Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes."
Peter Senge
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Some of my essays on literary theory Empty Re: Some of my essays on literary theory

Post by sabine Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi again! Smile
here is a post by our dear Sassy which is beneficial of course Some of my essays on literary theory 865413 (she shares her essays there)

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/t2052-some-of-my-essays-on-literary-theory

sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Some of my essays on literary theory Empty Re: Some of my essays on literary theory

Post by sassy86 Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

What an amazing quote and post !! Hats off !!

(You know I gave up that post because of some of the negativity concerning the comments. Rolling Eyes
But here is my sweet sister taking the lead! Mouahhhh )
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you darling Some of my essays on literary theory 868265
We shouldn't give up you have once said: "[those who will use our work to cheat] would be CHEATING on THEMSELVES and they are free to do so
(Koul wa7ad kbir o ya3raf sla7ou ) " we're helping "mature people" and allah is the only who can reward us sister. so, let's continue the good work and don't pay attention to such negative comments which imply immature behaviour.
sabine
sabine

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 pm

You're so sweet doll Some of my essays on literary theory 865413 You're right once again Wink heheheh

(By the way sorry doll, did you call this afternoon? I was sleeping lol Very Happy Getting read for tomorrow. I'll be invigilating from 8 A.M to 5 P.M can you imagine that?? pale

Missing you soooooooooooooo much my doll. GO and read SOLEDAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhe
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderland20 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello, 
Can someone update this article for me, I realy need it Sad
wonderland20
wonderland20

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down