Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iam confused would you help me

4 posters

Go down

iam confused would you help me Empty iam confused would you help me

Post by angel eyes Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 pm

this year it will be my third year nchalah, i keep hearing about ^stage pratique^and disertation so iam confused which one of them should i choose and which one is the best Exclamation Exclamation :!:for those who had been through this experience would you help me to take a decision iam confused would you help me 328310

angel eyes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-02

Back to top Go down

iam confused would you help me Empty Re: iam confused would you help me

Post by Nacerpro Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

I personally suggest a dissertation to write. It helps you acquire some language skills, methodology ... etc. For the training sessions, they can be of a good help but it depends on the teacher you choose to work with. I don't think you can benefit a lot from the training sessions as much as u do from writing that final project.
I hope some others can better help you with their valuable opinions.
Regardz.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deaf Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 pm

i think stage pratique is better bcoz when u'll b graduate u r goin to teach no 1care much abt ur writing skills or methodology...nd stage pratique will put u in coverage are of teachin' how to deal with learners nd this is th reality nd u'll need some experience b4 start teachin'.nd blieve me reality is far far far away from desertation..nd b sure this is jst an opinion.wish u good nd best luck.Smile

Deaf

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

I strongly believe that writing a dissertation would be better !! If you want to present a respectable work in master which you would be proud of, this is what you must do. Now I really do understand why some students in master don't know the least things about writing and they tend to write in the same way they speak Evil or Very Mad

Writing a correct English is of eminent importance.

Now when it comes to teaching and dealing with students, don't worry you will have too many years to practice and learn by yourself and better than anybody can teach you Wink ( Books and teachers of didactics can merely guide you, if not only suggest their own views about teaching, but when it comes to really it's all up to you and your cleverness maybe Question
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by angel eyes Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm

you know what even with your answeres iam confused .even though i know that i will do my best and do great in both of them because i have confident and faith thank you all you've been such a help for me iam confused would you help me 500631

angel eyes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down