Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??

2 posters

Go down

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Empty Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??

Post by sassy86 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 am

An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality. The information gathered by the eye is processed in the brain to give a perception that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source.
There are three main types: literal optical illusions that create
images that are different from the objects that make them, physiological
ones that are the effects on the eyes and brain of excessive
stimulation of a specific type (brightness, colour, size, position,
tilt, movement), and cognitive illusions, the result of unconscious inferences.

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Optical-illusions-24

How about these, what do you see ???

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Ambigfig1.400%20pixel%20width%20of%20page

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Ambigfig2_0.400%20pixel%20width%20of%20page

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Hidden-faces-illusion

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Old-couple

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  New%20optical%20illusions%20%28179%29

How many legs does this elephant have??

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Ellie-phant-from-subliminalmessages-dot-com-26490103244_xlarge
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Empty Re: Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

wooooooooooooooow amazing these mysterious pictures
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  Empty Re: Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??

Post by sassy86 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm

So glad you love them Karim Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  5078

I love drawing so much !!! (Imagine, I asked a student of mine if she could paint or do some graffiti on walls of our class LOL Like a family tree . Students were amazed and asked: "is this legal?? Very Happy" I said: "I don't know scratch but it's our class, isn't it ?? "
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:14 pm

actually I like this stuffs grafitti and writing drawing pictures to be painted on classroom walls but unfortunately this illegal in algeria and the rooms are painted in grey and everything look like we're in a prison ha ha

if you watch the film of (Freedom writers) and so many other films where classrooms decoration is fouced on mostl you will see

Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 pm

OHHHH FREEDOM WRITERS is one of my favorite movies!!!!!!!!!!!! wow
It inspires me sooooooooo much

And i have just seen The Ron Clark Story! It's simple AMAZING !!!
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:54 pm

yes I'm interested and get inspired after watching such movies coz especially when they're dealing with minorities in schools or Black Americans .........and learning the art of how to get along with students with no obstacles and hate
that film "The Ron Clark Story" I saw it but just once but i like it and I wish if I could see it another time
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm

and this one is great I watched since a long time ago this black woman who turned to teaching a high school after being a member in a catholic church ......far from religious beliefs here we've a great black actor treating "how to attract and get a great atmosphere in your class"

Optical illusion pictures, what do you see??  19848717
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh I've seen it long long time ago and I still remember it !!! I saw it in French when I was young, great movie indeed Karim !! Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:56 pm

taht's what i want to say i saw since a long time ago i was young too
still remember some scenes from it
i remember that she was rapping to 'em hhhhhhh
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down