Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer on the forum! Any volunteers?

+3
mimi cici
wonderland20
sabine
7 posters

Go down

Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? Empty Summer on the forum! Any volunteers?

Post by sassy86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi mates !
I'm so excited for this topic and so i hope I'll 'contaminate' you Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 77156 . The title says everything! So the idea is to spend some good time together on the forum learning new things to keep our English alive and having fun. And for this, we need a program!
I have a few ideas concerning the topics but feel free to choose any topics on civilization, literature,....etc Anything you like, but you must expose about it every now and then making it attractive to us.
For example, if it's in civilization try to make it look like a story with various episodes that you will post let's say once a week.

We'll start the last week of this month. I personally have a surprise which I hope you'll like, so get ready cheers

I rely on you Sabine and wonderland Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 766159

YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD OR ¨PROPOSE ANY POSTS TO THE LIST cheers
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? Empty Re: Summer on the forum! Any volunteers?

Post by sabine Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Wooooooooow my dear sassy you're just amazing Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 500631 . love u and love ur ideas Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 865413 . it's great idea. I'm sure that we'll enjoy our holidays. I'll be free and ready for the last week of June. for sure I'll be on time. I'll try to prepare sth original Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 77156 I can't wait to read you sassy Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 362107
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? Empty Re: Summer on the forum! Any volunteers?

Post by sassy86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey doll ! Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 865413 YOU are the most amazing sister ever, love you too! Can't wait to read you sweety.
Come on guys, gals !!!! Wonderland, mimi cici ??!!! Gonna prepare something for us ?! Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 471538
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Hello Dear..Would you clarify more plz Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 648540
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderland20 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

Oops, I was going to suggest sth like that, but dear sister made it before Very Happy , I think the idea is amazing, don't forget that this forum is the only place where we use our language and may be make it better, so im definitively in .
I suggest that each one takes sth specific, for example sassy is good at lit, so she 's going to take the lead, i take history, and so on. If you girls have any recemmendations, feel free to share plz. Smile
Thank you again Sassy for giving us this amazing opprtunity that shouldn't be missed by any one who wants to learn with us. Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 520852
Looking forward for your comments mates Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 5078
Best Regards,

wonderland20
wonderland20

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Ohh that's great my dear wonderland ! I'm so happy that you loved it my dear. I really can't wait to read you! I knew I can rely on you Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 865413

@mimi cici: The idea is that you would select a topic on civilization, literature, linguistics, or any other field. You will post about that topic let's say once a week. For example, you'll take the Roman Empire in civilization. To explain it for your mates in a facinating way, you'll be posting about its historical periods as if it's a story with various episodes and friends on the forum will be following your post.
Of course, the post should be written in a simple style (if possible, our own style) to make it more enjoyable.

As for my surprise, I'll post it on Sunday inchaAllah, hoping that you will all follow my post and love it Very Happy
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? Thank_you_rose

I'm Waiting dear Sassy..It's a good idea
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Thank you mates ! I'm really glad to see all this enthousiasm on the forum these days! You're all awesome! cheers

So Let me introduce to you my Soledad Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 77156
https://blida-english.bbactif.com/t2131-soledad

Please feel free to comment and discuss it on this post :
https://blida-english.bbactif.com/t2130-soledad-group-discussion

This is one of the posts I've planned for this summer, I hope you will follow it as well as proposing other posts !
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

great idea. i'm in Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 816238
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey Bilinda! Welcome back! Can't wait to read your posts dear! Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexteria Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 am

Good idea ! Smile
Dexteria
Dexteria

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Tue May 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Dexteria Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 1463636387
Thank you doo, that was last summer's ideas but I hope it's gonna be much better in the future now that many members came back!
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexteria Wed May 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks sassy Summer on the forum! Any volunteers? 471538
I didn't really pay attention to the date Razz but anyway it's time to refresh the idea Cool
Dexteria
Dexteria

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Deaf Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm

nice idea Smile

Deaf

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum